AMERICANS DISDAIN FOR OBAMA.......

you could have titled this "obama's disdain for americans"..works either way
you could have titled this "obama's disdain for americans"..works either way Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

only if you are rich...
The middle class is getting fucked up the ass by Obama.

only if you are rich... Originally Posted by ekim008
I have more DISDAIN for Obama than ______ . Y'all fill in the blank. This will be FUN.
Isn't Santorum due for a huge blow on Tuesday? Something like a 100 delegates against him in 3 states? That's gonna be funny, I mean his speech afterwards where he's gonna convince himself and the world that he will finally win the nomination.
I'm really looking forward to that speech.
I just hope god won't hear him when he's back in his hotel room.
You guys hold totally erroneous views, but I expect you will cling to them regardless of the facts.

The fact is this country was in a downward spiral when President Obama came into office because of the failed policies of the previous administration.

There were serious crisis just about everywhere you looked, but they were dealt with.

Since then, the economy has stabilized, unemployment has dropped and the stock market is moving up again.

Granted, the economy is not growing as fast as we would like, but at least it is heading in the right direction for a change.

So what's the problem?

I predict that President Obama will face Mitt Romney in November and will win the election decisively, but I doubt even a landslide victory will silence the howls of criticism from the confirmed Republicans who got us into this mess.

FastCum it's not a 69 if you are doing it to YOURSELF.
Santorum's religious foundations go back over 3,000 years (old testament) and Islam only goes back 1400 years. Bad factoid. Also Santorum NEVER said that secular law should be replaced with religion. NEVER
only if you are rich... Originally Posted by ekim008
Anyone with initiative, drive, fortitude, ability, hardwork, and a better idea, all of which used to be the non-covetous American way. Obama has redefined middle- class Americans to be some kind of governmental union seniority can't fire me protection schemer person.
Santorum's religious foundations go back over 3,000 years (old testament) and Islam only goes back 1400 years. Bad factoid. Also Santorum NEVER said that secular law should be replaced with religion. NEVER Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
How long are you gonna hang on to that loser?
Don't mistake your plebeian opinion for the facts.

. . . It's Fast Gunn!

The middle class is getting fucked up the ass by Obama. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Under the Republican budget plan there will be no more middle class.
The middle class will prosper with a smaller Federal Government, less regulations coming out of Washington, less public debt, and no crony capitalism.

Translation: The American middle class is getting fucked by Obama; when Obama leaves office, the middle class will be better off almost immediately.
The middle class will prosper with a smaller Federal Government, less regulations coming out of Washington, less public debt, and no crony capitalism.

Translation: The American middle class is getting fucked by Obama; when Obama leaves office, the middle class will be better off almost immediately. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
obama et al have been surreptitiously redefining the American Middle Class. they are shoe-horning that into being those who traditionally vote dem, unions and government workers. listen closely. there have been a series of re-definitions by democrats
Selective reading wavy gravy. I already posted that I didn't vote Santorum. I just like correcting false posts which, of course, you didn't challenge.