Stop using my hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Everyone knows I use hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach

OK.....NOW THAT SHIT IS FUNNY!!!!!

• Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 05:16 PM
Awesome. It worked

Rock on, K!! Originally Posted by Sire
Na, I didn't think Sire was Ksnooze, the hmmmm was for how fast ksnooze comes a calling when it hears it's name called out and why the hell sire would bother wondering aloud about such a bore. hmmmmmmm

as far as the rest of what you said.......................... .............................. .............................. .............................. .............................. .........................hmmmm mmmm Originally Posted by homer13
Exactly why I did it. Wanted to see if the little doggie would come out of his dog house and play. Once he did, it was a "good boy" of him to go back and put his snout back into the ground.
Exactly why I did it. Wanted to see if the little doggie would come out of his dog house and play. Once he did, it was a "good boy" of him to go back and put his snout back into the ground. Originally Posted by Sire
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 05:21 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Originally Posted by homer13

Hey man, that's Sixx's shit. Cut it out. So now you're the "King" who says "Hmmmmmmm..."??

Hey man, that's Sixx's shit. Cut it out. So now you're the "King" who says "Hmmmmmmm..."?? Originally Posted by Sire
I'm the King who say's what ever he wants to say.

If Sixx doesn't like it he can get down on his knees and try out for my top ten list.
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 06:08 PM

If Sixx doesn't like it he can get down on his knees and try out for my top ten list. Originally Posted by homer13
Gross.

So, the gay king then?
Gross.

So, the gay king then? Originally Posted by Sire
Where's your head fag boy. I was just talking about top ten kneeler's. It could also be top ten shoe polishers.

I always knew sire sounded kinda queer bo. It's also just a saying you know like "Fuck Off" or "Kiss My Ass". I'm sure they don't all really want you to get down and smooch their pooch so get back on your feet and wipe your face off.

If Sixx doesn't like it he can get down on his knees and try out for my top ten list. Originally Posted by homer13
Gross.

So, the gay king then? Originally Posted by Sire
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Homer, no thanks to your invite. As long as people know who used the hmmmmmmmmmmm before it became "cool" to use.

sixx
  • Sire
  • 11-12-2012, 06:22 PM
Where's your head fag boy. I was just talking about top ten kneeler's. It could also be top ten shoe polishers.

I always knew sire sounded kinda queer bo. It's also just a saying you know like "Fuck Off" or "Kiss My Ass". I'm sure they don't all really want you to get down and smooch their pooch so get back on your feet and wipe your face off. Originally Posted by homer13
I need my shoes polished.

I suppose there are a number of alternatives to "kneeling" for Sixx's "top ten" list. But as we all know what Sixx means by that, you can see how I might think you meant for Sixx to get on his knees and... well, never mind..

"Sire" is about as far as it gets to "not queer". It's quite a manly-hetero word actually. What about "homer"? It sure sounds a lot like "hummer".

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Homer, no thanks to your invite. As long as people know who used the hmmmmmmmmmmm before it became "cool" to use.

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
I know dude that's what happens. I use something and then it's cool. Sorry it didn't catch on for you but hay if it's any consolation I never noticed you used it. I did notice the ijs a lot, I mean a whole lot but the hmmmmmmmm I really just didn't notice I guess.

And the top ten, that has always been all you, hence my little play on it there.