BBFS vs BBBJ

raw dogging is reserved for the so. Originally Posted by plove35
That is how I roll...figure if I get caught by the wife I can be like "but I always wore a cover, that had to count for something, right? It really was't that bad."
  • BLM69
  • 05-26-2017, 12:35 PM
That is how I roll...figure if I get caught by the wife I can be like "but I always wore a cover, that had to count for something, right? It really was't that bad." Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Men forget women/SO can be sneaky also, stay alert my friends, I've fucked plenty of loyal SO in my days and it was always BB
That is how I roll...figure if I get caught by the wife I can be like "but I always wore a cover, that had to count for something, right? It really was't that bad." Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Yeah, maybe she'll only half divorce you... if you're going to f*ck up....you should do it full speed.
Men forget women/SO can be sneaky also, stay alert my friends, I've fucked plenty of loyal SO in my days and it was always BB Originally Posted by BLM69
True....but if she is BB behind my back, then if I find out before she finds out about my hobby, then I get to play the victim. So I win....I think.....means I'm still better than her, right?
Geez. Glad im changing my session to everything covered too many dudes not cover their bird.I almost gave up and stopped hobbying after seen all this bb going on.I am sure going
Sticking up with safe providers who use safe.. Dont they realized it put everyone at risk. Just think of how many hundreds of these provider see week after week or month after month. and not using a cover as well. She tells u are one of few she bbs.

Lies thet bb everyone. As if there wasn't enough to deal with contaminated food now days. But to each their own. Is like paying to get an illness or whatever. What oh well people wait till oops i told you so and im not feeling well then u will realized. Besides symptoms dont show up after months so they think they are going catch anything of so many bad illness. Lol.some providers and john dont care so they do it.this also one of the reasons a lot of amazing awesome providers could or might have retired not to mention all the newbi not lasting long before they go away and less hot ass looking newbies not joining anymore I remember 5 years ago we had so much nice hot joining not anymore. Lol. Just saying.

Lol not to offend anyone but if you not . Use a cover and got lucky great for u move on and be safe.lol. happy safe hobhying.my two cents. And bit of common sense.geez I think I just written ba whole book . Lol. Lol.
  • BLM69
  • 05-27-2017, 10:12 AM
Geez. Glad im changing my session to everything covered too many dudes not cover their bird.I almost gave up and stopped hobbying after seen all this bb going on.I am sure going
Sticking up with safe providers who use safe.. Dont they realized it put everyone at risk. Just think of how many hundreds of these provider see week after week or month after month. and not using a cover as well. She tells u are one of few she bbs.

Lies thet bb everyone. As if there wasn't enough to deal with contaminated food now days. But to each their own. Is like paying to get an illness or whatever. What oh well people wait till oops i told you so and im not feeling well then u will realized. Besides symptoms dont show up after months so they think they are going catch anything of so many bad illness. Lol.some providers and john dont care so they do it.this also one of the reasons a lot of amazing awesome providers could or might have retired not to mention all the newbi not lasting long before they go away and less hot ass looking newbies not joining anymore I remember 5 years ago we had so much nice hot joining not anymore. Lol. Just saying.

Lol not to offend anyone but if you not . Use a cover and got lucky great for u move on and be safe.lol. happy safe hobhying.my two cents. And bit of common sense.geez I think I just written ba whole book . Lol. Lol. Originally Posted by linkin20
Safe providers? lol, get out the hobby now if you really believe that, don't ever forget that this hobby is not safe.
We all take risks in this....you just have to try and limit them where you can... Use protection for FS....get tested frequently... Try to stick to regulars or repeat clients...

We all know the risks...if its too much risk for anyone then this hobby may not be for you .
True....but if she is BB behind my back, then if I find out before she finds out about my hobby, then I get to play the victim. So I win....I think.....means I'm still better than her, right? Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
You always want to allow yourself some deniability....

Someone a long time ago told me as long as you're really good at being sneaky...you always have deniability... And as long as you say the right thing to the right person at the right time....you can get away with alot of shit.

The hobby has jaded me when it comes to relationships a little though.. I adore my clients and never judge them for anything..not ever...we have a lot of really fun kinky times

I will say this.. Being in the hobby has shown me anyone can step outside their marriage or relationship without the other knowing..and I mean anyone... Even the most seemingly happy person....I've had sessions last literally 5 sometimes 10 minutes..

Do you know how many times my exes were unavailable for even longer periods of time..

Thing is people will do what they want to do..don't try to stop them....just keep it discreet as possible... Especially if you're not wanting to or prepared for your home life to be turned upside down..
Yeah only way I can exist in this hobby as a married man is cfs. How I rationalize my participation in this fun. Really don't know what I would be doing if I was playing and wasn't married.

Despite me being here, I want to limit th chances for my wife to find out. Really do not want to hurt her. Besides this, we really have a great relationship.
Really do not want to hurt her. Besides this, we really have a great relationship. Originally Posted by OneStarLuck07
Not to harsh your reality but you're kidding yourself. If your relationship was so great you'd tell her what you're missing and ask her to provide it. And if it was so great, she would.

But then any man that won't lie to his woman doesn't love her. I think most women are unequipped to deal with the reality of guys. Too much feminism, too much Cosmo, and too much Jane Austen... guys like to fuck women, a lot. And most women have no idea what their husbands want, desire, and enjoy.

When was the was time you saw a competent male on TV? The Cosby show? Seriosly most male father figures are portrayed as goofs or bumblers who need a woman to fix their messes. That's not an accident.