ISO’s Out of Control

They're gonna need a bigger boat.

Oops. Sorry, I was watching the wrong movie.

They're going to need more moderators.

What all is involved in admonishing the ISO posters?
I don’t think anyone has. I picked a few this morning to make a “citizen’s arrest”. Perhaps it will slow down a little with a bit of peer pressure.
But what does it take to do so?

I suppose, for my part, I should suppress my natural desire to help people and stop posting tips to those requesting information on FW and TC.
If I’m interpreting your question correctly, I think those asking for specific dates and times are clearly ISOs. Those that are requesting names of ladies serving a particular geographic location, without regard to a timeframe, shouldn’t be considered ISOs in my opinion.

The “MidCities” thread on which both you and I commented started out as the former, but kind of morphed into something else. If the mods had been following, though, they likely would have shut it down early in because of the original post.
No, sorry, the question is actually a two-parter: What is the "discipline" (for lack of a better word) that is (or would be) administered to someone who posts an ISO in Coed, and how long does it take to do it? Is it a couple of clicks and a copy-paste, or do you have to fill out forms in duplicate, keeping a copy for yourself and sending the original to HR?
I believe the infraction in the past for something like this is around 5 points...I view it to be similar to a ad posting violation which cost a provider 5 points that she can’t follow the ad posting guidelines.

The mods I think will just have to start issuing points and let those points accrue all the way to 25 and teach them a 30 day lesson....

Majority of the iso in coed have been pretty vanilla and it appears they are trying to let y’all make it...but if you abuse the little bit of leeway you’re given it’s going to be taken away forever and for good and once again we are all fucked and not in the way we want to be

Edit: sidebar question ....are they giving y’all your review count number back?
I may be answering the wrong question again, but are you not able to see the review count below our avatars?
Good.
Edit: sidebar question ....are they giving y’all your review count number back? Originally Posted by Analeese
Our numbers are still there below our avatars. When you click on the link, you can still see the subject lines for all the reviews that we have written, but you can access only the ones written after the Return.
Iso a girl with a pyssy. I have a cock and I'm horny. I'm in Richardson area. Distance vs hotness scale in effect. Close and hot equals jackpot lol.
I always thought ISO came in handy. You can always tell who is available on short notice if they are replying in ISO.
Lets not call it ISO. Call it the Social Connection or something. Originally Posted by Ravasher

Something like The Short Bus For Window Lickers?
They should

1. rename this forum from Coed to ISO

2. create a new forum titled Coed

3. allow ISO and just like the Weekly Updates (and I presumed also with the Weekend Updates), moderate and edit each thread for content and following rules before it goes live on the board

4. just to be better safe than sorry, delete every ISO in here after it's been renamed to ISO and start fresh
It’s getting worse.
My very fitting solution to how to deal with the out of control ISO in the Coed forum.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGOtZDk6wRc