Twitter

@DallasBerkleigh on Twitter

And....I started a SnapChat too... Dallas Berkleigh
twitter.com/merciannadallas
SnapChat is badkittylamour

Finally got back into my hobby twitter. I'll be posting videos and selfies there regularly. I have 666 followers please follow me and fix it!!! Lol

@julesjaguardfw
Finally got back into my hobby twitter. I'll be posting videos and selfies there regularly. I have 666 followers please follow me and fix it!!! Lol

@julesjaguardfw Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Uh oh, I may be your 666th follower. Shit! Does that make me the Antichrist?!? Hope not! I don't feel like bringing Armageddon to the planet! I just wanna fuck, party & have fun with everybody!
Changed that for you, Jules
Changed that for you, Jules Originally Posted by billdwyer18
You're the best!!! Thank you
Check out @julesjaguardfw on Twitter! If she's a BBW I'm a Chubby Chaser YUMMM....

@julesjaguardfw Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
The more pictires of you the better.
@SweetSierraLive
@Kinky_Kiley

Still trying to figure out what to post lol. So I just post random kinky and life things.
@Kinky_Kiley

Still trying to figure out what to post lol. So I just post random kinky and life things. Originally Posted by Karismatic_Kiley
Those are good things to post. Also helpful if you travel and want to announce when you're in town. I follow a lot of ladies from other cities precisely for that purpose. Also, on the off chance they're announcing short notice availability at a time when I'm available and nearby.
Right on TimMan. Plus, you can private message from Twitter. I've set up an appointment with a lady from there that doesn't post much on here.

And ladies, we're guys, and we're visual creatures. Post hot pics! Hell, do it daily! You won't get called out for threADS there! Lol
Is Snapchat a big thing with providers or is twitter the way to go?
@EmilySmile_LV
Maybe I should get hobby twitter account will it attract more business?