Who turned off the warm?

Thanks for reminding me T

I also have relatives in the Carolinas so I'll be worrying about them instead of an object.
  • swigs
  • 09-11-2018, 03:40 PM
Figures my vacation starts sat. Going to Leesvile Ohio fishing. Hope the rain doesnt make it that far west.
Figures my vacation starts sat. Going to Leesvile Ohio fishing. Hope the rain doesnt make it that far west. Originally Posted by swigs
According to the current predicted path you may get a bit of rain Thursday and Friday then Indian summer weather.

Catch a biggun!
  • swigs
  • 09-12-2018, 06:33 AM
Muskie
I actually like the cooler weather. I could do without the rain tho.
I was actually going to fish my way along southern PA to Lancaster and then up to New York at the end of next week. Hoping its not blown out, you guys have had a LOT of rain and I am not sure what the conditions of the creeks will be.
I was actually going to fish my way along southern PA to Lancaster and then up to New York at the end of next week. Hoping its not blown out, you guys have had a LOT of rain and I am not sure what the conditions of the creeks will be. Originally Posted by Swikgm
You sir are screwed. Every stream and waterway will be inundated in those areas.