MMMF- I know this is a real but i would travel to be a part of something like this

Bring it on down here, Double are planned for 1st week of May!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I am dribbling for you already!
Bring it on down here, Double are planned for 1st week of May!!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I'm already in line so put me down Ms Athena and DR.....Liked it the first time and I'm gonna love it the second time around....
I just love my good boys.....We are ALL gonna have SO much fun when Dallas gets her sexy ass back here...............YUM!!
I couldn't do this for any woman. Maybe a 3 on 1 type of situation where the woman was submissive, but I would think that would be even harder to find a woman for. Male on male I couldn't handle.
I just love my good boys.....We are ALL gonna have SO much fun when Dallas gets her sexy ass back here...............YUM!! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Kudos to the forum and its members. When I watched the video, I cringed. Not because of the MM stuff (not my cuppa either really), but because of the homophobic posts I knew were coming. Not a one so far. A well phrased no thank you or two, but no vitriol yet. Awesome, just awesome.
hey I am pretty open minded so my opinion is....Live & let live...If it feels good do it.....Do what makes ya happy!
Kudos to the forum and its members. When I watched the video, I cringed. Not because of the MM stuff (not my cuppa either really), but because of the homophobic posts I knew were coming. Not a one so far. A well phrased no thank you or two, but no vitriol yet. Awesome, just awesome. Originally Posted by Satyrrical
Agreed. This is the very reason this board is successful, IMO.

That, and the moderation done here to make sure we do all play nice.
WOW what an an amazing video.

What men will do for the right woman.

This looks like there a line to sign up.
Turn the M's to F's and the F to Me and i am in.
lol Yes this thread has many thinking..MMMF hummmm..YES!! Im game! and as we speak so are many others.........I cant wait...YUM YUM YUM.
Wow
I have outdone myself here.
I knew there but be fall out but you guys and gals rock.
If a dallas thing happens, i damn well better get to cum!!!!!
Wow
I have outdone myself here.
I knew there but be fall out but you guys and gals rock.
If a dallas thing happens, i damn well better get to cum!!!!! Originally Posted by X-rated

Somehow, I'm sure you'll find a way come and cum.
hey I am pretty open minded so my opinion is....Live & let live...If it feels good do it.....Do what makes ya happy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Life is too short to put limitations on anything, try it at least once you might like it, or not, but at least keep the mind open and reseptive to other stimuli....remember no refunds after your gone and no do overs either...like DR said "Do what makes ya happy"
Not my cup of tea, but I will not dog on someone that enjoys it. To each their own.