How Naughty are You???

GIZ!!! Your SOOO Bad!!!

I just love a man that will look my in my eyes during a BBBJ and tell me that he likes it!!!
Nothing sexier than me on my knees, mouth open working hard.

Well except for You on your knees with my legs thrown over your Shoulders!!!
OOO That's it Shug!!! Round 4 is being planned as we speak!!!
Add a little Crown and coke to the mix and we can get really Wild!!
Wow I'm going to have to try all of these things sounds truly amazing
Aww now Cody. You have to play too!!! What makes you like a rock???
While the female looks up at Me while deep throating it then stops for a second and in the naughtiest voice asks do u like that u bad boy!!!!
Slow BBBJ that draws out the pleasure and keeps you at the edge is amazing, along with 69, especially with an enthusiastic multiorgasmztron. Asian CG is incredible as well. However, what really does it for me is seeing someone I know really well who is amazingly skilled, beautiful, witty, sophisticated and lots of fun.
While the female looks up at Me while deep throating it then stops for a second and in the naughtiest voice asks do u like that u bad boy!!!! Originally Posted by cody3168

A Man after my own heart!!! My Sweet Cody, you are going to have to play with me sometime!!!
Slow BBBJ that draws out the pleasure and keeps you at the edge is amazing, along with 69, especially with an enthusiastic multiorgasmztron. Asian CG is incredible as well. However, what really does it for me is seeing someone I know really well who is amazingly skilled, beautiful, witty, sophisticated and lots of fun. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Ahh, but you have to be careful with the slow BBBJ that keeps you at the edge honey. In my personal experience it mostly always ends in BBBJTC with round 2 in the making
I think we can work that out!!
Sounds like alot of dirty fun!!! PM me shug and please include atleast 2 verifiable ref's
Ahh, but you have to be careful with the slow BBBJ that keeps you at the edge honey. In my personal experience it mostly always ends in BBBJTC with round 2 in the making Originally Posted by Trinity Kane
That is a risk, but in the most skilled hands, er...mouths, there is nothing better. I have only found one amazing woman who enjoyed it enough to do it more than 2 hours, and I have to admit she is someone incredible. However, an hour or two with a woman that is enthusiastic and really enjoys the experience of giving something special is really awesome as well. It has been my experience that maintaining control and lasting longer during 69 is another story but the mutual enjoyment makes it special as well.
That is a risk, but in the most skilled hands, er...mouths, there is nothing better. I have only found one amazing woman who enjoyed it enough to do it more than 2 hours, and I have to admit she is someone incredible. However, an hour or two with a woman that is enthusiastic and really enjoys the experience of giving something special is really awesome as well. It has been my experience that maintaining control and lasting longer during 69 is another story but the mutual enjoyment makes it special as well. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

Wow 2 hours of Jaw dropping fun?? Now are we talking non stop 2 hours or a nice 2 hours of the "do it nice and slow with the occasional stopping to say mmm do you like that baby, then continuing of the headdoctor experience?? I'm very intrigued here shug. Does she like girls by chance??
Nice and slow, very deep and not much stopping, girl is a machine, and definitely more into guys than girls. However she has been known to dabble. Should I tell you her name? I did not want to be rude and draw attention to another in your thread because Big Bad Blad goes ballistic whenever I mention her name, but she would be able to teach you some tricks. She and her dog, Wally, are AR Eccie icons, LOL. Ginger would be another worth talking to that could mentor you.
  • MrGiz
  • 04-04-2013, 10:03 PM
Trust me, RD. . . this little girl doesn't need any mentoring, when it cums to sucking cock!!

Besides... if you knew how funny your WK stories are... to this little girl.... ahhhh well... nevermind... carry on
Trust me, RD. . . this little girl doesn't need any mentoring, when it cums to sucking cock!!

Besides... if you knew how funny your WK stories are... to this little girl.... ahhhh well... nevermind... carry on Originally Posted by MrGiz
Fair enough. Initially thought she was new but after researching, I see I was in error, my apologies to her. As to the WK stories, the only two that really complain were turned down by her, LOL, but this threAD is about Trinity so back to her.
Hmmm....