Trip to Napa

Really? I thought they were free with my paid membership. Originally Posted by skydiver
Is that sarcasm? It's hard to tell considering this is a post where you are asking hookers to come with you on a trip for free.
Sarcasm taint what it used to be.
Has anyone ever gone on a trip to Napa with a provider/hobbyist? I'm going next month Fri-Mon, but didn't wanna go solo. I'll be in Sacramento the week before, so I was considering taking someone with me. I was hoping the cost of airfare, hotel, food, drinks, wine would be sufficient, but wasn't sure. I have a local sommelier friend that I'm hoping will set me up with some good tastings/tours. Originally Posted by skydiver

Darling, if you were considering the TYPE of woman that you could take on a trip of this magnitude without embarrassing you, you would've rethought this part of your post. Even with the local ladies you would probably have to do a 4-hour to Clock-free day in order to enjoy yourself.

I've got a visit planned next month as well. Please let me know what you recommend.
I do not know squat about grape squeezings but I do know about taint.
I love it when people ask for input then get all manopause pissy when they get it. And I still can't believe there's no rentable wimmin in the Bay Area. But then considering the cost of living, I doubt "free" carries much weight in Cali these days. The first thing every Cali girl learns is the value of pussy. I think they teach it in public school. Remember, you may not get what you don't pay for!