Cool people

You just need to relax and breath thru your taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
I admire you, pyramider I can breathe out my taint very wellbut it is the inhale that gets me every time. I just can't do it. You have earned your avatar. Wear it proudly.

OP: There is a lot to enjoy on this board. There are individuals with opinions on all subjects that may differ from yours. I'll have to admit that, even at my age, I have learned a lot (both hobby and real life stuff) and have even adjusted my thinking (in some cases) by following the discussions. On other issues, they are just plain wrong and I can't help them.

Welcome and enjoy your stay.
Well said grump. Its all about taking something away thats useful, seeing a point of view from a different perspective, and if that fails them forget you read it and move on. I learned on day one that counter trolling the trolls only gets ya a warning for being rude. Bah!

Have fun and theres always a log out button and beer. And wine. Sangria. Mmmmm. I just recently discovered sangria on an Australia trip. Where the hell has this been my whole life????
Well said grump. Its all about taking something away thats useful, seeing a point of view from a different perspective, and if that fails them forget you read it and move on. I learned on day one that counter trolling the trolls only gets ya a warning for being rude. Bah!

Have fun and theres always a log out button and beer. And wine. Sangria. Mmmmm. I just recently discovered sangria on an Australia trip. Where the hell has this been my whole life???? Originally Posted by papaoscar
It took me a while, but I learned that lesson as well. The trolls will bait you to respond to their derogatory post(s) they say about you and when you do, they immediately RTM your post and you get warnings and points.
Yea, im pretty sure I got'em all backhen I RTMed all their shit and got multiple moderators against them haha. It was fun and at the same time an annoyance. You posted on the my first thread actually. THAT debacle. I ended up getting p411 anyways. One of the last posts was super informative and well written. Pretty much the epitomy of what I was looking for in replies. Thanks for posting and helping fight the trolls! Haha
It took me a while, but I learned that lesson as well. The trolls will bait you to respond to their derogatory post(s) they say about you and when you do, they immediately RTM your post and you get warnings and points. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
LOL

That (RTM thingy) happened to me a few times and I was like wtf? I finally figured it out (the little games being played) and let them roll on and bash away and don't take it to heart. It's only the internet. The way tony was treated was really sucky and he played right into their hands.

For me, I've never hit that RTM button and no plan to.
LOL

That (RTM thingy) happened to me a few times and I was like wtf? I finally figured it out (the little games being played) and let them roll on and bash away and don't take it to heart. It's only the internet. The way tony was treated was really sucky and he played right into their hands.

For me, I've never hit that RTM button and no plan to. Originally Posted by SD2011
I have since ignored the trolls and now there is no more drama posts of them about me, I guess since I quit playing they got frustrated and took their ball and went home waiting for someone to come on board and give them shit. What I could not understand is the mods have to know who these guys are, I actually sent a mod a PM with a link to a post one of the toll made and there has not been a peep from him about me since (thank you mods). While this is a board where you should feel free to express your opinions on hobby related matters, the personal shots they take at anyone and everyone and then say that they relish the fact that there are thin skinned people that play into their hands and continue to push them are much of the downside of this community. You are absolutely right about pfmtony and I think he created that poll out of spite for the trolls.
Sangria. Mmmmm. I just recently discovered sangria on an Australia trip. Where the hell has this been my whole life???? Originally Posted by papaoscar

Aussie Sangria? Something just seems wrong with that ...
Best sangria: Sevilla.
Aussie Sangria? Something just seems wrong with that ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Let me get some 'merican sangria for a comparison and get back to ya. Cool thing about melbourne is they have a wicked cool bar scene IF you do your research. Many a times we walked down dark dirty alleys, turn after turn, walked up to a signless unmarked door, and found ourselves at one hell of a mixology bar, or a bar with a balcony, or something else that was cool. Oddest city.
Frommer's lies. lol