The Who

Some things are better left to memories
Just eye candy to distract you from the fact they are the walking dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
They've defied the ravages of age and hard living no doubt.

I only hope to have Mick Jagger's energy if I see 75. Fucker might be dead but the little swimmers aren't. His youngest kid turns 2 this year.
I only hope to have Mick Jagger's energy if I see 75. Fucker might be dead but the little swimmers aren't. His youngest kid turns 2 this year. Originally Posted by boardman
Gotdamn he's still knocking chicks up?? Muthafucka doesn't know when to stop! LMAO!!!
Just eye candy to distract you from the fact they are the walking dead. Originally Posted by pyramider
May I “live” to walk that dead
has Keith Moon shown up yet? i'm still waiting for that bastard to reappear for the encore at least. i want my damn money's worth..
"I shoulda been born a drummer. They never overstay the good stuff, and they never grow old (cause they're already dead. 'better to burn out than fade away'..)..................... Originally Posted by pxmcc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=Y9DlGFmyELQ
Gotdamn he's still knocking chicks up?? Muthafucka doesn't know when to stop! LMAO!!! Originally Posted by kerwil62
https://youtu.be/Uid7RrXBY2A
has Keith Moon shown up yet? i'm still waiting for that bastard to reappear for the encore at least. i want my damn money's worth..
"I shoulda been born a drummer. They never overstay the good stuff, and they never grow old (cause they're already dead. 'better to burn out than fade away'..)" ("If you find yourself alone in green fields, do not be troubled. For you are in Elysium, and are already dead!" Maximus, from Gladiator, shoutout from the front, in Germania..)
favorite song ever: John Entwhistle singing "Boris the Spider.." Originally Posted by pxmcc
Fuck yeah, Keith Moon owes us ancient folks. Waiting on payoff 💤
Teenage Waste Land! Or Old man Waste Land?