WHERE IS GOOD PLACE TO STAY

It really depends how you operate and your clientele. Most of the hotels in the Galleria are big enough that if you have guys wandering in and out in business or biz casual clothes, no one will notice. Let me tell you, I live in that area and there are so many drunk civilian hookups going on, if you aren't wearing an ECCIE tank top, I can't imagine how anyone would notice that you're working.

If you're seeing 10 guys a day, it's going to be an issue no matter what unless you stay at a notel, I suppose.

My opinion has always been, the bigger the better, the more anonymous. Plus if you have a cover story, it's even better.

Honestly, the only time I've been treated like a hooker was when I wasn't being a hooker...just being a single girl.

Honestly, the only time I've been treated like a hooker was when I wasn't being a hooker...just being a single girl. Originally Posted by B Three
I almost fell out of my chair when you said that. I've had the exact same experience.
LOL. Seriously. Mastro's is the new Hooker hangout and I have just given up going in there alone and thinking that I'm not going to be profiled. Their service sucks anyway. Next time I run into Tillman, I'll give him an earful, though.
On a more productive note - Hilton Post Oak is my go to hotel for when I have relatives in town. If you know what you're doing you can get in and out easily.
Agree the best place to hide is in plain site
as long you don't Dress Like a Hooker when out about in the hotel or checking in
be low key dress down . I have a cover story , but never get ask why in there unless im at the bar eating and start talking to someone and they ask why im in town.. Bigger hotels you will be less notice ..

It really depends how you operate and your clientele. Most of the hotels in the Galleria are big enough that if you have guys wandering in and out in business or biz casual clothes, no one will notice. Let me tell you, I live in that area and there are so many drunk civilian hookups going on, if you aren't wearing an ECCIE tank top, I can't imagine how anyone would notice that you're working.

If you're seeing 10 guys a day, it's going to be an issue no matter what unless you stay at a notel, I suppose.

My opinion has always been, the bigger the better, the more anonymous. Plus if you have a cover story, it's even better.

Honestly, the only time I've been treated like a hooker was when I wasn't being a hooker...just being a single girl. Originally Posted by B Three
Plus, around the Galleria, there are always a bunch of traveling strippers who LOOK like hookers, lol...they draw the attention away.
strippers oh maybe that's want I have seen before around . but I go right to oh she a hooker lol
I like The Galleria area when I visit ..but next time I'm going to try a new area ..
in Houston, stripper are hookers, they just work in the club and have GPS.
  • pxmcc
  • 11-08-2018, 12:44 PM
^^+1 lol..
Look really simple folks. Just foooking go into a place like you have some sense. Text her on the elevator, so there's no knock on the door. Walk down the hallway with some legit papers like you are studying a business proposal, then just casually walk in a room. Once in pull da foooking bed away from the wall and don't make unnecessary sex noises( most of it is fake anyway) remind me to never do a crime with any of you'll. Tooodlez