Misogyny Prevalent Here - Need More White Knights Here

I think there is a distinct difference between us "clients" which is perfectly fine.

YMMV with every single provider. I don't believe in lying in a review and I don't review very often. I don't review if the lady explicitly stated that she doesn't want reviews.

I have seen a providers that were "OK" meaning they got the job done and served their purpose for the given time. I saw them for a number of reasons.. good reviews, availability, rate, proximity. However my time wasn't as stellar as some of the reviews I found.

I did see a provider once that I didn't know before hand had several negative reviews. However, it was one of the best sessions I think I can remember. So due to the number of negative reviews I didn't write a positive review because I would be flamed as being a "White Knight".

I have written positive reviews of very good sessions and later been pm'd by other guys saying "Thanks for wasting my time jackass... you owe me $$$" WTF? I wrote an honest review on my session... that is what the provider "provided" for me.

Every single woman is different on here... although guys believe that dropping the cash automatically makes the woman attracted to them is living in a dream world. That isn't how it works. Every single provider on this site has fucked someone for FREE and because they wanted to.

One provider recently was extremely into me because I shave (face, chest, arms, and crotch) no tattoos or piercings. So if that was the case for me... what if some guy shows up to see her looking like a gorilla or like he is covered with jailhouse tats? How into him is she going to be considering she already knows she can't stand a hairy man. What about his teeth? or Breath?

Conversely some women love a tatted up hairy grizzly biker type. I definitely would not be as well received with her.

The point is every woman has their type... Money involved or No money involved.

Just like me for example... Olivia Nin is has one of the most fabulous bodies I have every seen... gorgeous face... however... I'm just not into tattoos... (a few small ones that you have to hunt for are ok) However, she obviously loves them... painted her entire body with them... her choice... I respect that. April is very much the same... holy crap... put her in a long sleeve tight evening gown that flows to the floor and I'd feel like the luckiest guy out on the town. Just to be fair... these ladies may not be "Into" a clean cut professional type guy. I'm sure they are into physically fit guys though who are respectful... or maybe they love the asshole type. Who knows?

I've seen guys on here write terrible reviews of women simply because there was no CIM... or they did but then spit it out. Is that really fair? Maybe your cum tasted like old dirty socks.

Overall, every WOMAN is different... So "White Knights" or "Black Knights" who is to say? Be honest and true to yourself... Find an All Time Favorite and hold on to her as long as you can because she'll retire 3 or 4 times before she's gone for good.
This site is overrun with misogynists. Right now in the ROS of reviews and in the Men's Locker Room are posts bleeding hatred of women and their bodies. I knew the WK claim would be seized on instead of addressing the misogyny that is evident in the ROS and MLR. A WK can defend women here without being the defender of any woman in particular. So more WKs the better. I'm 100% right about that.

Also heavy handed moderation would beat down the unequal treatment of female members here. At aspd you had Dagwood, DJ, Nikki, CK1942 tamping down on the usual drift toward misogyny at these boards. Absent that, its up to the members to tamp it down

I'm just going to say this.

A good provider who provides excellent service, is kind to those she deals with, handles her business properly and without constant drama and issue----- doesn't need a White Knight. Why? Because her reputation will always speak for itself.

The proper way to do things is to handle your business in such a manner that you never find yourself needing the efforts of the White Knight Brigade. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Actually, Brando, going back to aspd days the term White Knight has been defined as an obsessive guy who will break rules in order to defend his lady: feeding her ROS and ML information, tattling on guys who may be saying negative things about her, etc., in order to gain favor. You probably ought to use another term if you don't want to be confused with those guys.
I don't think I'd invoke the name of Dagwood when you're talking about fighting misogyny... just sayin'. And CK is on this site as well... This site isn't really much different from ASPD in terms of how women are spoke of backchannel.. the biggest difference here is how far its allowed to go in public areas. This site is much more "Thunderdome" than ASPD ever was.

There is a big difference between being a good human being and being a White Knight. You're choosing the wrong term under which to fly your flag.

A good provider who provides excellent service, is kind to those she deals with, handles her business properly and without constant drama and issue----- doesn't need a White Knight. Why? Because her reputation will always speak for itself.

The proper way to do things is to handle your business in such a manner that you never find yourself needing the efforts of the White Knight Brigade. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Well said. Exactly my thoughts.

EXACTLY!!!!
Although, out of 80+ reviews, I do not have one "no". I take pride in that. That being said, I still wonder (almost worry) about what is being said that I can't see. I am a very confident woman (my own biggest fan even), but I still find myself almost self conscious about the possibility of negative comments on a review.

Maybe we don't need more WK's, but possibly a little tact. If you don't agree with a review or the contents of a review, say that, but you prbly can leave out "the fucking dirty whore" part of the criticism. At the end of the day, we are all human beings.

My .02 at least.
I'm happy Brando came from Virginia to babysit us..
This site is overrun with misogynists. Right now in the ROS of reviews and in the Men's Locker Room are posts bleeding hatred of women and their bodies. I knew the WK claim would be seized on instead of addressing the misogyny that is evident in the ROS and MLR. A WK can defend women here without being the defender of any woman in particular. So more WKs the better. I'm 100% right about that.

Also heavy handed moderation would beat down the unequal treatment of female members here. At aspd you had Dagwood, DJ, Nikki, CK1942 tamping down on the usual drift toward misogyny at these boards. Absent that, its up to the members to tamp it down Originally Posted by Good Brando
Thank God you came along and set Dallas straight, whew! we were heading off a cliff until you imparted your wisdom.....go pound sand, nobody needs your TER approved judgment....I was on ASPD and it got just as nasty as ECCIE, only difference ECCIE is more fair....you old fuckers that are so grateful some fat middle aged whore will touch your dick ...that you'll battle the board for them...its fuckin sad.....ASPD died what seven years ago? in a pathetic embarrassing manner......your classy whore board persona is all bullshit.......reviews were quacked, and people were called on bullshit...especially that one hooker that robbed guys....when her boyfriend came home early......get fuckin real..........
Arent you the guy that posted fake photos in your review?
Arent you the guy that posted fake photos in your review? Originally Posted by corona
who Brando? I've never posted pics.....
Not sure what white knight means but the gentleman makes so much sense. Thank you otherwise the trolls will always represent for the lowlife..Unlike Tran who was disgustingly one of the first to blow up my PM to let me know that noone will want to see me because of my tatoos and because I use words like "stayn safe" to describe getting to know me. Smh
Be real.
Mr Brando,

Most of us have been on TER. I would thinck you would keep your Misogyny and Misogynstic statements to yourself. TER is, and has been, much worse. Its almost as if you either are a recreated banned handle.
who Brando? I've never posted pics..... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
He's talking to Brando-- Brando posted those fake pics in the review about the cuck.
"I'm invoking the King's privileged! Knight jumps queen! Bishop jumps queen! Pawns jump queen! GAAAAAANGBANG!"

I alway regress to Mel Brookes when I see knight references. :-)