NCNS No show - stated at appt., never

You've seen her twice, 1 day apart... it was a no the first time. Why would you schedule again? Then, have a problem with her age and looks AFTER the fact...

I dont know if you're insane or stupid.
so, rather than clarifying what the guy is saying, some of y'all jump off into interpretation and speculation land and start giving the guy some shit. jeez!!!

so where is Brooke Doll on this??
or guys who've consulted w/ her recently??

he gave some info to backup his statement that her pics are out of date (he has seen her in the past). however, nowhere in there do i see any sort of implied threat of outting. many providers have told me, totally on their own, about their kids, their car, their home, their horses, etc. I've shared w/ some provider where i've been on vacation, that i've got a granddaughter. it possible some know what color of toyota i drive.
he just said she has kids, not that he was gonna to or even threaten to out her or them.

it is totally possible that a guy will go visit a provider for a 2nd or 3rd time to see if maybe she's gotten better or worse. i know i've done that before. maybe it's not advisable since first impressions are often pretty damn accurate, but not all are.

i just say - read his report, then use it or toss it. or ask for clarifications (as some did). but no need to give him shit for SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION.
PMD - agree with you that folks have recently jumped on guys when they share "warnings" (recent examples in ML and AMP sections)...but, this guy just wrote a review of her, he says he went back the following day, take a look, I'm questioning this one much more than the other warnings on the other women/AMPS/Emo's
Hammer Time
Hammer Time Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
He was a good rapper
[/QUOTE]

i just say - read his report, then use it or toss it. or ask for clarifications (as some did). but no need to give him shit for SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION.[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

i just say - read his report, then use it or toss it. or ask for clarifications (as some did). but no need to give him shit for SHARING HIS EXPERIENCE AND INFORMATION.[/QUOTE]
No need defending the banned OP
I could’ve gave you a confirmed appointment Originally Posted by Chelsea Ferrari
The whole idea of a confirmed appointment is one that actually takes place at the time agreed upon Chelsea.
He was a good rapper Originally Posted by PeterBota

But like so many Hobbiests, he too was a fool with his money.
One nice thing came out of this ..... I noticed a provider I've never seen before and am in process of trying to set up an appointment. So I guess ill say thanks?
I could’ve gave you a confirmed appointment Originally Posted by Chelsea Ferrari
The whole idea of a confirmed appointment is one that actually takes place at the time agreed upon Chelsea. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
keep, i’m thinking she was attempting to say something like “you should have come and seen me!!”

tho she did say “could’ve” and not “would’ve” :^}

unless you know that chelsea has missed an appt or two.
in which case, pls share or point us towards a post where there’s info about that.
keep, i’m thinking she was attempting to say something like “you should have come and seen me!!”

tho she did say “could’ve” and not “would’ve” :^}

unless you know that chelsea has missed an appt or two.
in which case, pls share or point us towards a post where there’s info about that. Originally Posted by pmdelites
Yes, I was referring to what she just did to me after confirming an appointment and then being all over the place with responses and delays... not even sure if it was her... sounded more like a manager or scheduler.
Yes, I was referring to what she just did to me after confirming an appointment and then being all over the place with responses and delays... not even sure if it was her... sounded more like a manager or scheduler. Originally Posted by KeepFrozen
thanks for clarifying your recent post.
and sorry you didnt get some brooke delites.:^{
(tho, maybe it was better that you didnt get any)

but, at least you shared more info showing that she or her managing supervisor is double or triple booking her appts, leaving some guys floating in the wind.
Saw her previously several times as this would explain knowing her real age, Birthdate, kids names, home address, car she drives and more. Originally Posted by waffleonit

WOW.... classic stalker mentality!!! If he has that type of personal info I hope she takes the appropriate actions to protect herself.