massage position?

I usually point mine to the side and let it hang down off the table so it'll get noticed. Originally Posted by johnclark
Lol, I would have never noticed it otherwise! I prefer gentleman to have it tucked down, easy access & I love watching it get hard while Im teasing
And dont forget to open those legs so I can get in there!
I’d prefer to watch you get hard
I’m just happy if it comes with me and I don’t leave it behind.
I like to start off by standing on the table & wagging it at her, while singing "Love Machine".

"...and I wanna work for nobody but you. Oooo-oo-oo, baaaaby..." Originally Posted by Billogoods
Omg that is too funny. Thank you for the morning giggle.
I jiggle. She giggles.

Story of my life. Right there.
All depends if the room is cold or not!
tucked or untucked, it doesn't matter. what matters is she knows how to use the magnifying glass I have to carry so she can find the damn pesky thing
Always down between the thighs and legs as wide as the table allows...
Pointing down. My first subAMP experience I disrobed and draped the towel over myself as I laid down with the equipment pointing down. The lady came into the room, introduced herself, and whisked the towel off of me. She casually spread my feet to either side of the table. She then ran her fingers up the inside of one leg and slowly brushed against my whole situation down there. "That's much better, right?" she asked, before drizzling massage oil on my back.