I'm freakishly addicted--> Wtf hobby

I will say this, though. For the local people, a $2400 session should be damn good, even divided between 2 players.
So here is the deal- I've just entered into this realm of the Hobby under world. I've seen several providers and just about every body rub girl in ft worth. It completely satisfies my hunger for sex and yet I feel like Im getting to involved. The fear of getting caught is of course an issue but I play it safe. I've met some really great women and needless to say I have not yet experienced a horrible or "scary" in counter. I'm just wondering how the rest of you have figured out how to separate this from our Normal lives. I served 8 years in the military- with 3 tours under my belt and so for me to find such a world has almost consumed me- its an ultimate fantasy for me but it seems to have consumed every ounce of my day- I surf this web page along with BP- looking for that one provider- Im a man that enjoys variety so I can't help but to keep looking. At times I have seen multiple women in one day. Dropping hundreds a day and even more through out the week. I have even dropped as much as 1200.00 in one visit. I'm what most providers would say as a very attractive guy, I don't have issues finding women out side the hobby and I have a very beautiful wife yet I can't seem to shake the addiction of my new found hobby. I don't want to either, I enjoy these women and find some of them very interesting. I'm having a hard time separating this from reality and Im afraid to say anything to anyone outside the hobby because: hey, let's face it- this isn't exactly an approved venue I'm flirting with. I'm not bitching or crying, Im just looking for ideas as to how some of you guys or ladies cope with the double life. I have not spoke to a counselor since I was honorably discharged from the services and honestly couldnt trust them if i did,,, I feel like I owe this to myself to experience what I find is a great interest to me. So, please feel free to come back with your comments, I can handle it. Haha, if not, fuck at least you could point me in the right direction to the next lovely lady that would like to exchange in convo and 4 play Originally Posted by Crimson32

My two cents.....I am in the same boat as personal life goes. Like you I am ex military (82nd ) great job, great life,no issues!!!
My trick to living a double life, is to not label it as that. Approach it as a business transaction with benefits. The minute personal feelings get involved in your hobby life, you need to step back and take a break. Space out your visits, for me part of the thrill is knowing that this hobby is wrong on so many levels. The minute you lose that thrill, you have to ask yourself what will you will do next to get that excitement? How you get away with dropping 1200 on a visit without the SO finding out, well lets just say you need to write a book, Ill buy it....Also, I use to think it was just a bunch of haters saying stay away from BP, I am a true believer now bud......To much HEAT on BP.

Be safe, watch your six!
All these beautiful girls and we are all just a heartbeat away from possibly being paralyzed or struck with cancer, or God forbid, impotence. Get it while you can, my friend - hit that bucket list and make each day count - yee haw!
Good point MD, been looking at it that way the past few days. Just trying to pace myself a little better. Jewish Lawyer I like your style man!! Who knows- lots to choose from. I just hope I end up with you on my side of the court if it ever comes to that,, lol.. So don't forget me !! Ha
Good point MD, been looking at it that way the past few days. Just trying to pace myself a little better. Jewish Lawyer I like your style man!! Who knows- lots to choose from. I just hope I end up with you on my side of the court if it ever comes to that,, lol.. So don't forget me !! Ha Originally Posted by Crimson32
Hey there you, I am still waiting on your call.
Hey there you, I am still waiting on your call. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
That's funny you say that because I was just on your show case and had looked over our previous pm's. your absolutely right- I do owe you a call and very very soon!
Good point MD, been looking at it that way the past few days. Just trying to pace myself a little better. Jewish Lawyer I like your style man!! Who knows- lots to choose from. I just hope I end up with you on my side of the court if it ever comes to that,, lol.. So don't forget me !! Ha Originally Posted by Crimson32
C32, Tara is a must see!
Pacing yourself in Dallas is a challenge - too many targets of opportunity.
Enjoy the hobby for what it is, pal. So what if you've crossed over into "addiction".....join the effin' club.....at least you're still sane enough to admit this is a possibility. If anything it's less damaging than being hooked on crack (pun) or guzzlin' a quart of cheap whiskey down every day.
But adhere to the 4 F's (always) when it comes to hobbying. If you even think for a minute "I've fallen in Love....sigh...." or "She really (really) does care about me....."....well, then your addiction has gone completely outa control and you seriously need to take a break. So in a nutshell, if the money you're tossin' about doesn't take bread off the table at home, then more power to ya, friend....enjoy! Afterall..... so many ladies....and so little time.
For true addicts, I agree that Tara, who is a nympho addict herself, is a great way to get your fix and get it very frequently without breaking the bank as she offers very intense quickies and lots of specials
C32, Tara is a must see!
Pacing yourself in Dallas is a challenge - too many targets of opportunity. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Well thank you darling.
I've had numerous PMs from several fellow hobbiest from here and a good convo with WC that all say your a Must Ms Tara---You come highly recommended!! Now only if our schedules will click. At least I got to talk to you so I know your real- and not some made up fantasy lol
I've had numerous PMs from several fellow hobbiest from here and a good convo with WC that all say your a Must Ms Tara---You come highly recommended!! Now only if our schedules will click. At least I got to talk to you so I know your real- and not some made up fantasy lol Originally Posted by Crimson32
I'm waiting today for your call
At the rate you are going....its not going to end well. Take a week off as hard as it may be. Then do your thing and take another week off or two. This can overwhelm you and if you dont pace yourself and are careful this will have a bad ending.......divorce, jail, humiliation are some of the things. No addiction is good... none......you have to have some sort of control.
I agree that control is essential for a sex addict. It is easy to want to fuck every gal out there with a hottt pic and hott review. You need to be very selective and be with gals who truly make you feel good about the session, who are "your type" only and who cater to the needs of sex addicted men by offering reasonably priced sessions at convenient hours. Dont let it interfere with your work or other relationships so scheduling is key. Almost all addicts need frequent fixes so price and scheduling are your main priorities.