Who has the best "GF" part of GFE?

Who out has the best girlfriend part of the experience. I'm looking for someone who has an honest genuine attitude and truly cares. I know there are a lot of those that use sweetie or sexy and mean nothing by it. Who are the genuine ones?. Originally Posted by DFWBigDog
Why is this in the CoEd section and not Men's Lounge??
because the OP does not have access to the ML
I thought the best GF experience was when the lady leaves and you do not have to call the next day.
The ones over 30 seem to be better at GFE than those younger...just from my experience. I can't get a true girlfriend experience in an hour of fucking. GFE to me means dates, dinner, movies, social stuff you're not paying for. And you can tell she truly wants to be with you.

Sugar Babies may be the closest thing to a GFE but you're still paying for it.

All I want here is the PBE (Punch Board Experience) or the HME ( Hose Monster Experience). When you find one that provides those, it's a grand day.
I thought the best GF experience was when the lady leaves and you do not have to call the next day. Originally Posted by pyramider

You surprised me pyramider; I thought you were going to say that a best GF experience is the one that shares her taint with you...
I just want it all: a cutie that's half my age and treats me like a king. Is that too much to ask? Esp. for $600-800/mo? I don't think so! Of course, it hasn't been forthcoming, either....