Whats your BBBJ style preference?

I like to receive it in my mouth!

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I can confirm this.
  • Sardo
  • 01-06-2014, 12:56 PM
If a girl really, truly knows what she is doing, then no hands. Best BJ I've ever had was hands free. But that doesn't mean that some good hand action doesn't do the trick too. Mostly just depends on what the girl has to offer.
[QUOTE=Jake Perman;1054794884]I haven't yet been blown by a girl without hands. Not that I have anything against the disabled.

LMAO!!!!! That is funny..I don't care WHO you are!

Thanks for the mentions guys! Fort Worth really isn't THAT far! ;-) I understand but still hope for some "out of town" visitors!
[QUOTE=vnurse;1054799596]
I haven't yet been blown by a girl without hands. Not that I have anything against the disabled.

LMAO!!!!! That is funny..I don't care WHO you are!

Thanks for the mentions guys! Fort Worth really isn't THAT far! ;-) I understand but still hope for some "out of town" visitors! Originally Posted by Jake Perman

I need to get me some V-Nurse!

Moto

It depends on the mood. In a car, it's a HJ with a lot of mouth action. But in the bedroom, I like the whole head upside down off the bed, face fuck thing. Awwwwwww.... Originally Posted by LilMynx69
Wet with or without hands, don't care. At some point I'm going to be standing and she will be kneeling and I will be enjoying her hot wet mouth. What else do I need?
I totally love being on my knees getting my face fucked, no hands (because I usually am keeping myself from being toppled over, or holding onto him).

Another way I love getting face fucked is with him sitting on my chest and fucking my face. Works wonderful when there is a headboard. I like looking up at him while he DT's me. It's fantastic the response I get with guys that have never done this before. I'm glad I don't have those damn tonsils anymore!

Love a great BJ! MMM...

And a good facefuck gets me so fuckin wet. On my knees with a hand or two on my head. Jeez....
Love a nice DT no hands, down to the base job. But then again that has happened once(thanks Jenie). Some times I wish I had less, others wish they had more.......I doubt anyone is ever happy with what they have.
[QUOTE=motocrossman39;105479961 7]

I need to get me some V-Nurse!

Moto

Originally Posted by vnurse
You are such a tease!
I totally love being on my knees getting my face fucked, no hands (because I usually am keeping myself from being toppled over, or holding onto him).

Another way I love getting face fucked is with him sitting on my chest and fucking my face. Works wonderful when there is a headboard. I like looking up at him while he DT's me. It's fantastic the response I get with guys that have never done this before. I'm glad I don't have those damn tonsils anymore!

Love a great BJ! MMM...

And a good facefuck gets me so fuckin wet. On my knees with a hand or two on my head. Jeez.... Originally Posted by tntangie
yum Yum YUM!!!!!!!
talk about oral delites!!!!!

am very much looking forward to our first ever deliteful encumter.
I'm a hands off kind of girl. After my signature hot water treatment, I use my fingers to stimulate the rectum (nothing like a little TUMA), taint areas to work the general outside prostate region.

Balls deep, yuuum! Licking the balls while the cock is down my throat...okay, my clit's throbbing!

I will say I enjoy using my hands to help bring the sloppy wetness to cover every inch of his man parts. Wet balls turn me on and deserve licking and sucking.
I'm a hands off kind of girl. After my signature hot water treatment, I use my fingers to stimulate the rectum (nothing like a little TUMA), taint areas to work the general outside prostate region.

Balls deep, yuuum! Licking the balls while the cock is down my throat...okay, my clit's throbbing! Originally Posted by Eva Damita
You got me throbbing too lol.

I like a lot of licking and like to pay a lot of attention to the boys. I use some hand, but its in harmony with my mouth. Some like the twist of the hand or a firm grip at the base. Some prefer no hand at all. I just try to follow the que from my partner.
Take the styles of Angie, Eva, and Laura Lynn....put it all together!! Whew!!
Search on "loni sanders vintage blowjob"

Or go see (alphabetic order)
Reese Foster
Viktoria Stone