fake Review!

And I think it was put in the staff area isn't just because BA said so. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Bingo! Because a provider request removal doesn't mean the staff will remove it ......there has to be a valid reason such as threat to safety, outing, etc. Even then we move it to research the issue first before finalizing something.

It has issues but I'm not gonna just defend any and everything the chicks say. I asked him to post the pic it got taken out before he had chance to post it. If it was bullshit it got moved before we could call him on it.

But he had issues with his session, so he should be able to state that if true. Originally Posted by trey
Well if it's a face pic he was thinking of posting and he posted it, then it would've been a pretty stupid move since the provider in question never shows her face and has asked the staff to remove anything which could compromise her real world id and jeopardize her safety.

Trey I get what you are saying, we would never remove a review just because someone was discontent with the service........the website was created for guys to share their experience.

If the review is legit it comes back, if it was bullshit then it goes where the bullshit goes.
Trey, why you being so fucking hateful. I said anyone with common sense would know its fake, you wanted it up for entertainment even though I don't think you were stupid enough not to know the truth. All his reviews are of spinners, and all yes. And all mine are spotless. I didn't see a single client today, and don't know anything about the willowbrook area. Its fake, and its obvious. You wanting to keep it up and stay entertained at the expense of others is fucked up! If I didn't satisfy a client ill except a bad review! And fuck you for comparing me to Honey Boo Boo fucker. Go smoke a special blend cigarette and leave me the hell alone. I might be chubby, but all of what Trey and that fucker is saying hell no. That's why my reviews ARE so good. Get the fuck over it, the ones who see me come back over and over, this won't change anything! Everytime I try to be good on here, I have to deal with shit like this.
  • Trey
  • 02-04-2013, 12:46 AM
I won't lie I did like the entertainment value of it. Sorry to compare you to honey boo boo mom as well. I don't know if it was a real review or not, it just seemed at first like they just yanked the thing. But they explained why they pulled it, if they find out who was bullshit I hope that person gets the ban. I'm sure you hope for the same.
Amy why didn't you tell me Dayna Love was next door? I would have brought more money, a Twister game, some baby oil and a camera had I known all that last time.
And fuck you for comparing me to Honey Boo Boo fucker. Go smoke a ?special blend cigarette? and leave me the hell alone. Originally Posted by bustyamy
I have to admit, I had to give the kid a LOL on this one.
The review did have a comment that if true, needs to be edited out.........but, it is pretty fucking funny........ijs
His reviews are not of all spinners by a long shot. The list of providers he's seen is the only thing in my eyes that gives his account any shred of credit. Other than that I personally believe he posted it simply to be a jerk but that's just my opinion and time will prove me right or wrong soon enough.
then we have this gem...
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=624031
I smell
I have to admit, I had to give the kid a LOL on this one. Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne
Well you know, I had to learn to be more creative
What the hell is a honey boo boo?
What the hell is a honey boo boo? Originally Posted by Valerie
I don't thinck we should talk about Honey Boo Boo here, but her mama ought to be fair game.
Attached Images File Type: jpg mama-june-600.jpg (41.1 KB, 199 views)
Honey Boo Boo is the worst nightmare for T.V. They are disgusting, and all out of their minds! Redneck+white trash+trailer park+dirty (look like they don't shower).
Im with Trey
Amy why didn't you tell me Dayna Love was next door? I would have brought more money, a Twister game, some baby oil and a camera had I known all that last time. Originally Posted by BBWrider
You are something else. But you would love 2 big asses in your face lol. You would be in "hog" heaven lmao
You are something else. But you would love 2 big asses in your face lol. You would be in "hog" heaven lmao Originally Posted by bustyamy
The only thing that's better than one big ass is two.