Does "IR" ENHANCE a white provider chick's career?

When I met Surge I could have swore I heard

O'Jays - For the Love of Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCkLEo-DT1Q Originally Posted by technicallygeek
You had a session with Surge and it enhanced your career as a provider?
You had a session with Surge and it enhanced your career as a provider? Originally Posted by sharktrager
You sick sick individual
I guess everyone is just frustrated because this topic has been beaten to death, resurrected a thousand times, and beaten to death again. Over and over and over....

I see you are kinda new, so you may not be aware of the search function. Most questions have previously been answered. It's often a good idea to search a few terms and see if it's already been discussed first, to avoid these kinds of responses.
I'm not being a smart ass, just trying to help.

To answer your question, from a provider standpoint since we are the only ones who can really tell you if it makes a difference in business: it doesn't make a damn bit of difference. Originally Posted by Dannie
As simple as it gets !
Not sure how going on Injured Reserve helps a lady's career.
Not sure how going on Injured Reserve helps a lady's career. Originally Posted by still-asleep
It's called, sympathy! LOL!
I used to work for a newspaper. They had a saying. If you don't want to read the story, don't put a quarter in the slot. Same with TV. Don't like the program? Either change the channel or turn the main power switch to "off." But newspapers always have this thing about free speech. May apply here; maybe not.
I would say, definitely. I've always enjoyed being able to sit 20 feet away and just hit the butto...

Talking about something else again?

D*mmit.
I'm a light skinned latino who enjoys going down on providers who have just been drilled out by black cock. I enjoy licking and sucking on white pussy while thinking about the sweaty thick nine inch black cock that was just thrusting in and out of the pussy. It's too bad that condoms are a necessary evil. Otherwise, I'd love to slurp on the previous black man's cum.
Ok, hitting the button now.
Ok, hitting the button now. Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
Oh...oh...oh..oooooooooooooooh < growl >!

Please, hit Rewind and then Play again

Or don't I get Multiple Shots on Remote?
this is funny
God you got me rolling on the ground laughing with Picard doing his FACEPALM and Dannie's quote "it doesn't make a damn bit of difference". Then to read Ebay's true feelings. Now did this thread get Hi-jacked or what.
YEA! I can use this at last!!
Then there's the notion about whether Ebay Hooker is real or, gasp, a haint!
Then there's the notion about whether Ebay Hooker is real or, gasp, a haint! Originally Posted by Gonzo DFW
The bridge should be a hint < /obscure Billy Goats Gruff reference >

Yes, I *do* have a six year old, why do you ask??