Hey boyz! Trump endorsed by David DuKKKe. Trump shits the bed.

• DSK
  • 02-28-2016, 09:14 PM
I think Trump knew exactly whose support he's after.

People like David Duke.

People like YOU!

Tsk. Tsk. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It is completely obvious that the only way a racist could win is by stealth, so they would disavow David Duke in public immediately.

David Duke's an asshole, BTW.
It is completely obvious that the only way a racist could win is by stealth, so they would disavow David Duke in public immediately.

David Duke's an asshole, BTW. Originally Posted by DSK
So why did Trump think nobody would expose his lie?

No equivocation, JL. Trump thinks Americans are stupid. And he's about 48.5 percent right.
David Duke is smart enough to know that the only people who would care about his endorsement are those who oppose him. I think this was a dirty trick, probably encouraged and funded by Rubio and the Republican Establishment. Duke is a nobody. Throw him a couple grand and he'll endorse Al Sharpton.
YouRong needs to spend his time looking for endangered salamanders in Bartons Creek.

What do salamanders have to do with David Duke's endorsement of Donald Trump, LLephantMan? That silly line of bullshit has ever gotten any traction from your fellow members of the Blew Men Group.

But far be it from me to deter you from making a total and utter ass of yourself, LLephantMan. So knock yourself out.

If you think Trump is a friend of the Jewish community, then produce some evidence.

Religious leaders have unanimously rejected the hate mongering, bigoted blowhard. Zionist groups have stayed out of it. http://www.jta.org/2015/12/15/news-o...t-donald-trump

Then there's the fact that Trump has crystallized his support among the nation's anti-Semites...like so many of you claim to be. And those who pretend to be, like Mr. Holocaust Museum -- JL. http://www.salon.com/2015/12/05/if_y...trump_partner/

I don't know where salamanders stand... But I'm sure you think it's somewhere in Clarksville, LLephantMan!

David Duke's an asshole, BTW. Originally Posted by DSK
Duke being an asshole ought to make him a favorite of assup and Lil Cotex !
  • DSK
  • 02-29-2016, 07:58 AM
What do salamanders have to do with David Duke's endorsement of Donald Trump, LLephantMan? That silly line of bullshit has ever gotten any traction from your fellow members of the Blew Men Group.

But far be it from me to deter you from making a total and utter ass of yourself, LLephantMan. So knock yourself out.

If you think Trump is a friend of the Jewish community, then produce some evidence.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That fucking picture of Trump as The Grand Marshall of the Salute to Israel Parade proves he is a friend of Israel and the Jewish community. There is your proof, you dick sucking faggot.

How fucking stupid can you be when the evidence is right there?
That fucking picture of Trump as The Grand Marshall of the Salute to Israel Parade proves he is a friend of Israel and the Jewish community.

How fucking stupid can you be when the evidence is right there? Originally Posted by DSK
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That proves jack shit, JL. Thick as a fucking brick, aren't you, Jewish Baker?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
  • DSK
  • 02-29-2016, 08:00 AM
Duke being an asshole ought to make him a favorite of assup and Lil Cotex ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
They do target assholes with their dicks, don't they?

Assup is a super predator when he sees gay men and wants their dicks.
They do target assholes with their dicks, don't they?

Assup is a super predator when he sees gay men and wants their dicks. Originally Posted by DSK
Obviously youve got nothing, JL.
YouRong needs to spend his time looking for endangered salamanders in Bartons Creek.

Originally Posted by LexusLover
It has to do with "productive activity"!

Rather than look for racists look for endangered salamanders! You'll find more!
The problem here isn't that Duke endorsed Trump. The problem is that Trump claimed to not know Duke and thus couldn't disavow him and his group's support.

The problem here is that everyone who pays a decent amount of attention to US politics knows who Duke is. The guy ran for president twice and it got a lot of attention at the time, even if it was doomed to failure from the start. Not only that, but we have an example of Trump explicitly removing himself from the Reform party explicitly because of David Duke.

So either Trump doesn't know about Duke, despite making a major decision not to run for president because of him, which makes him extremely clueless about US history and the dynamics of race in this country, or he was just saying whatever he thought was going to give him the best shot at president. He is a smart guy, so I don't buy the former. On top of that, the latter seems to be his MO for this race.

I'm wondering when the people supporting him will wake up and realize that he will just say whatever in order to get the nomination.
The problem here isn't that Duke endorsed Trump. The problem is that Trump claimed to not know Duke and thus couldn't disavow him and his group's support.

The problem here is that everyone who pays a decent amount of attention to US politics knows who Duke is. The guy ran for president twice and it got a lot of attention at the time, even if it was doomed to failure from the start. Not only that, but we have an example of Trump explicitly removing himself from the Reform party explicitly because of David Duke.

So either Trump doesn't know about Duke, despite making a major decision not to run for president because of him, which makes him extremely clueless about US history and the dynamics of race in this country, or he was just saying whatever he thought was going to give him the best shot at president. He is a smart guy, so I don't buy the former. On top of that, the latter seems to be his MO for this race.

I'm wondering when the people supporting him will wake up and realize that he will just say whatever in order to get the nomination. Originally Posted by eatfibo
You mean just like BO said anything to get elected? Like he was against gay marriage then he got elected, then he was for gay marriage. You can keep your doctor, and so is on.

I'm wondering when the people supporting him will wake up and realize that he will just say whatever in order to get the nomination. Originally Posted by eatfibo
SPOT ON!

That Trump shit the bed trying to weasel out of this is the story.

But don't try to get any of the Blew Men Group to understand that. Evidenced by their comments, they'd rather equivocate than argue their position. That is, unless equivocation is their position.
SPOT ON!

That Trump shit the bed trying to weasel out of this is the story.

But don't try to get any of the Blew Men Group to understand that. Evidenced by their comments, they'd rather equivocate than argue their position. That is, unless equivocation is their position. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Everyone KNOWS YOUR position, ass-UP to get YOUR fudge packed or on YOUR knees for a bukakke session, Mr.DOTY 3 Times !