To JIZZONME IF YOU ARE GOING TO WRITE A REVIEW

^^^^ yes, dear. Please do.
Audacity not ordasity... Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I don't know you, but I see several of your replies in various places and I just think it's
time that you should know I love you. When I see your photo as I am scrolling through comments I feel a little
tingle of excitement because I know yours will make me

• rx.tx
  • 08-05-2016, 08:44 AM
Well hopefully for every obese deadbeat client like JIZZONME there is a WK like SteveOTX ready to defend m'Lady. Maybe karma evens it out after all. Just some lighthearted speculation.
I don't know you, but I see several of your replies in various places and I just think it's
time that you should know I love you. When I see your photo as I am scrolling through comments I feel a little
tingle of excitement because I know yours will make me

Originally Posted by xlgirlxoxo
Thank you ma'am. Daaaaaamn you got some big titties!! I do my best to contribute to MY (Dallas) community. Glad I can make you tingle
  • BLM69
  • 08-05-2016, 01:56 PM
Thank you ma'am. Daaaaaamn you got some big titties!! I do my best to contribute to MY (Dallas) community. Glad I can make you tingle Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
You two should let me rub your tits down with some baby oil and then you guys could massage each other's breast
I'm speechless. Damn, those tits..........Nice
Thank you ma'am. Daaaaaamn you got some big titties!! I do my best to contribute to MY (Dallas) community. Glad I can make you tingle Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Now this is one vanilla sandwich I wouldn't mind being the chocolatey center of!