Sex Rulez

16 &18 are a MUST this brightened afternoon!
Too funny. Thank you Scarlet
#19 Women do not cough while the man's fully inserted. It tickles.
I have a thing for socks. I love socks. Socks socks socks socks. I will always try to get away with wearing socks during sex. Especially my knee high ones. I think it's fucking hot.

My name is Bianca and I think I have a sock fetish
I have a thing for socks. I love socks. Socks socks socks socks. I will always try to get away with wearing socks during sex. Especially my knee high ones. I think it's fucking hot.

My name is Bianca and I think I have a sock fetish Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant
gotta love a girl who can cuck a great sock
grrr! fuckin dyslexia !!
gotta love a girl who can cuck a great sock
grrr! fuckin dyslexia !! Originally Posted by knotty man

I can turn any man into a Cuck; that's my specialty!
I have a weird sock thing too. I love it when guys leave their socks on. Idk why?
#19 Women do not cough while the man's fully inserted. It tickles. Originally Posted by texasguy79
Omg. I'm so going to try that. Does it really tickle? Is like a form of torture? What about sneezing?

Okay. Shit just got a little weird.
Damn good list, here are my responses:

1. I don't care, you have two minutes to get yours...otherwshise you are SOL.
2. Obvious but here are fucking idiots out there...dirty idiots
3. Never trust any woman about it and assume she's trying to trap you.
4. I'm not a degegerate so no problem there.
5. Bucket List!
6. True that!...unless it's so good your toes are curling and left speechless with drool comming out yo' mouth.
7. ...
8. Nope, one word: queef
9. Good advice.
10. So fucking true.
11. I guess.
12. ...
13. see response to rule #3, pull out.
14. If your dick is in her mouth... say it's her.
15. Yup, learned that the hard way.
16. Not if it's cold or i'm in a hurry.
17. Bucket LIst!
18. ...

My name is Bianca and I think I have a sock fetish Originally Posted by BiancaBonVivant

Bianca -

let me know the next time you want "toe curling sex!"

It's a simple as keeping your pantyhose ON!

LOL! sweetheart!
Omg. I'm so going to try that. Does it really tickle? Is like a form of torture? What about sneezing?

Okay. Shit just got a little weird. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Coughing, sneezing, whatever you can do to quickly contract the muscles down there. It's a sudden surprise and it catches the guy off guard. Ex: Take your pointer finger and quickly squeeze it with your other hand. That's about the same except add a bunch of nerve endings.
I'm sure that's a fetish to someone. Lol
I always loved it when a girl coughs. Makes it snap!

Coughing, sneezing, whatever you can do to quickly contract the muscles down there. It's a sudden surprise and it catches the guy off guard. Ex: Take your pointer finger and quickly squeeze it with your other hand. That's about the same except add a bunch of nerve endings. Originally Posted by texasguy79
I'm sure that's a fetish to someone. Lol Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

It is. Very, very, very much so.