yea one of those threADs

Everything else is super awesome! Thanks! Hope you're great too!
Didnt get approved to access account. Ugh. Trying again. In the mean time if you need to reach me i made another email account.

thnjaime@gmail.com

I just realized my pm box on here was full. I use the mobile site and couldn't tell. Sorry. I cleared out some room.
Didnt get approved to access account. Ugh. Trying again. In the mean time if you need to reach me i made another email account.

thnjaime@gmail.com

I just realized my pm box on here was full. I use the mobile site and couldn't tell. Sorry. I cleared out some room. Originally Posted by THN
dick pics inc!
  • BLM69
  • 04-27-2016, 01:50 PM
dick pics inc! Originally Posted by FunInDFW
X2 with action shots LOL
Got my account back. Finally. Feel free to email me at the regular email address or text me on my either of my numbers if you have them.

I went to the dealer and was able to get my number switched to a new phone since my account was current. Cool deal.

Although this was time consuming pain in the ass and took me longer than it should have because time is something I have so little of these days, I'm glad I have the security set up the way I do. Yay Google.
Got my account back. Finally. Feel free to email me at the regular email address or text me on my either of my numbers if you have them.

I went to the dealer and was able to get my number switched to a new phone since my account was current. Cool deal.

Although this was time consuming pain in the ass and took me longer than it should have because time is something I have so little of these days, I'm glad I have the security set up the way I do. Yay Google. Originally Posted by THN
congrats! Now make sure to setup a gmail recovery email address you can access without your phone.
No shit! Lol. This was crazy.