Are there a lot of guys who are up all night and like to play late into the night??

I'm always up especially at night. Nothing like a late night session
great threAD...marketing FAIL.........
great threAD...marketing FAIL......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I was thinking the same thing. Lol.

But... That being said, i love late night sessions, but early morning o's make the day soooo mucb better!
I am also a late night early morning provider I like the late night caps and early morning send you off to work feeling like you just got your day started great with a good depthoat or some 400 degree pussy !
400 degree pussy ! Originally Posted by Brooke Fox

That's so awesome!!!!
I prefer NOONERS
I'm usually a late night early morning person when it comes to the hobby
I enjoy evening encounters. Once in a while however, I am available for that "late night/early morning urge". I've met some awesome gents and lurkers on the late night tip
I prefer NOONERS Originally Posted by berkleigh
ME TOO!!
Indeed. After working late into the night, would love to have a talented woman drain all the stress away from the day to help me sleep more soundly.
  • Go4it
  • 05-04-2016, 05:18 PM
I generally roll into town around 1:30 - 2:30 AM coming back from Oklahoma on Friday, Saturday or Sunday night and like to find a provider up that late in the midcities area

Although FireKitten recently showed me the delights of getting a room at WinStar on Sunday night and having my fun there BEFORE heading home. She is excellent BTW
Lunch time missions mostly.
Lunch time missions mostly. Originally Posted by Jason Green
Nooners are fun!
I like nighttime sessions but in Houston the ladies don't like it so much or should I say they don't perform (too nervous and too much talk) all that well,,,I don't know if Dallas is any better for nighttime play.
I get so horny late at night and love to play all night long. How many guys are there who enjoy late night fun?? or all night fun? Originally Posted by tye69
yup