Hotels Vs Private Residences Poll

When I first heard the word outcall, I thought: YEAH, RIGHT. SO IT WILL BE YOU AND YOUR BUDDIES FROM YOUR FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE! I would be at a serious disadvantage any which way. It is not my place. There could be buddies over, a filming opportunity, or somebody scary- needy who wants you to stay just a bit longer, pretty please.

Lodging facility seems more neutral. But it is also a well known platform for interludes. Hobbyists do not have the secure sense there have not been a few other visitors prior or if there was any “noteworthy” behavior calling attention to the lodge. As well, it seems a disproportionate number of dine and dashes occur there because who is gonna bitch about poor customer service, unfulfilled agreements, or not getting a receipt.

As a female it is important to have a consistent place from which to do incall. The overhead is well worth it. Visitors like to see stability in a provider.As well, a provider will be taken more seriously when she presents the behaviors she will and will not tolerate in HER place. Not to mention it is a complete pain In the ass if you happen to meet at a lodge and realize you forgot a few things at home

- January Maye
I get your point January! I too prefer an incall over an outcall.

However, seems to me most of the providers I want to see have outcalls only. I'm not that excited about having someone I don't know showing up at my house with their personal driver sitting outside waiting to take them home.

Now that does not look suspicious.
Love these responses people keep them coming
Frankly, I don't care. I'm more concerned if I can find the location in time to make the appointment on time.
Private residence.

I prefer to host in my own home with some qualifications: only a provider I have previously met & know; either drives herself/is agreeable to park in my garage to avoid nosey neighbors OR allows me to pick her up/drive her back.
I always prefer incall over outcall since I hobby locally. Hate to add the expense of a hotel room on top of a date. That being said, Ive only been to 2 private residences. 1 was great and saw her multiple times there. The other I wasn't told it was private and so when I got to the area it was lets say a sketchy part of town. Also the apartment was not nice at all, activities took place on an air mattress. Kept waiting for the pimp to bust in and rob me, I left quickly. As stated by others I don't mind private as long as I know what to expect. Hotels you just have to look like you belong there.
I've used hotels a little bit more than residence type of incalls but I will use either depending on the city, mood and the climate of the area. If you prefer sticking to one area I can see the appeal of a residence style work incall.
Sometimes I just "feel" like a hotel and sometimes I like a vrbo/HomeAway/Airbnb type of situation.
I've done them all, incall, out, notel in and out, home in and out. There are actual advantages and disadvantages for all (I'm sure they've all been pointed out already).

If you're hosting, particularly in your home dwellings, you can sexy up the place pretty much any way you want. I like to set the mood lighting, burn some kind of incense or candles, and music, even. Maybe pull out the silk bedsheets.

When you're done, you don't have to worry about moving. You can lay there and bask in the afterglow.
I have always went to places provided by the provider. Mostly hotels and a few residences. With hotels, you kinda know what kind of setting you are getting when you find out which hotel she is in. Like for example you are told Hotel 6, or Residence Inn it kinda helps framing the setting before you open the door. If you go to a residence for the first time, you just don't know what you are going to get. Sometimes its great and sometimes its a big turnoff.

I generally don't have too many reservations about hotels. I figure just act like you belong there. A couple of my regulars have allowed me to take pics, so I'm carrying a camera bag and that really makes me fell like I'm fitting in. Sometimes when they have a free breakfast I will jump in on that too.
1 more day...

bump da bump
so far, private residence is leading hotels, 56 - 44.
I'm surprised. Thought most would be too afraid of a house they've never gone too.
Hotels = Safety.
  • Old-T
  • 04-29-2020, 09:20 AM
I'm surprised. Thought most would be too afraid of a house they've never gone too. Originally Posted by Sienna91
So much depends upon the situation. First time with a lady or someone I have know for a long time? If someone new, how did I connect with her? Usually even new ladies I have talked with or written to for a while: what is my sense of her?

Ideal world, I am comfortable enough to go to her house/apartment, or if I am REALLY comfortable with her, invite her to mine.

If I have serious doubts, then I probably shouldn't be seeing her anyway.
i'd phrase the poll a bit differently...

it should have:
Hotel
apartment
private residence

and just for kicks....

car
outdoors