While you were busy celebrating the end of women’s rights to health care, someone was stealing your political contributions … guess who!

Donald Trump Jr. says to send your money by 6 pm tomorrow or you will burn in hell.
Warning: bb1961 is following you around the forum.
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read. But he still posts anyway.
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read. But he still posts anyway. Originally Posted by VitaMan

if you say so
... CRIKEY! ... Mate, you just hit on it! ...

... TRUMP should open his-own CHURCH!

... The MINISTRY of TRUMP! ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
He already has
People don't have much money after brandon's polices cleaned them out...
How are your investments doing?? Originally Posted by bb1961
Everyone is asking how you are doing on the raffle on the other site...and why a married man enters raffles.
TWK is on ignore. His posts will not be read.
6 posts in a row from someone that says posting on ekkie is not important to them after 7,572 posts.
Yet you didn’t comment of the topic of the thread.
6 posts in a row from someone that says posting on ekkie is not important to them after 7,572 posts. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do

Why is this important to you ? You seem to be triggered and follow my posts and post useless comment after useless comment.

Again, Eccie is not important to me. It could go away tomorrow for all I care. Is that sufficient for you ? Or will you keep on doing the same thing ?
There is your answer..and your dilemma.

Would you trust Mr. Trump with your money ? Originally Posted by VitaMan
Hell of a lot more than I would the government.
Yet you didn’t comment of the topic of the thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
TOPIC???? what topic ????
mmmm looking at who is the op and guessing
Its a T...., stop living in my mind ???? just askin, am I close
Another poster who posted nothing about the thread topic.
Yet you didn’t comment of the topic of the thread. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why the hell would I? It's Yet Another TDS - OMB thread. So tell me, was this breaking news from the FEC? Or was it breaking news from Susan Ellen, a 13th term Congress critter representing Silicon Valley, i.e. big tech, who is currently on the Jan 6 committee? Go ahead. You can tell us. We already know...