Face, Breasts or Ass?

I love my face, ass and boobs....I love big boobs tho...
Her eyes are what can capture me. After that, I love every bit of them.
So right BigMike lol.......although I do make a point of checking out a woman's butt lol.
Kaylen your face, ass and boobs are lovable, that is for sure.
OLindsay yes! You are right, I do love big beautiful natural boobs as well. But I will never disdain the man made ones. Sometimes they are just perfect.
I need to get you two girls together, I can only imagine how wonderful a blowjob from the both of you at the same time would be!
Going to go off the reservation and say hips. Nothing quite says club me over the head and take me back to your cave like that hourglass figure.
Going to go off the reservation and say hips. Nothing quite says club me over the head and take me back to your cave like that hourglass figure. Originally Posted by Amaranth
hell yea! sexy curves are in!
Thank You Mex . You can have them anytime : )
Mona Lisa I like your boobs and ass. Originally Posted by mexmex50
U know for some reason everytime I see the words face and ass in the same sentence, I get a whole differnt visual.
I like to think I have all 3
It looks like you do.
The eyes will do it every time. But love to grab the ass as the boobs are in my face lol
It looks like you do. Originally Posted by mexmex50
Oh I guess you caught the typo I actually ment to say I have all 3 a nice ass nice boobs and nice face but if I had to pick my favorite I would say a pretty face is mine
I like to think I have all 3 Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol

Most deffinately
A beautiful face tops them all, then naturals a must, not necessarily large, with small nips and a fine ass to look at while working the K9 or rcg.
Boobs!!!