OMG it got good then it got really bad!

OMG I do have a little pull with my wife but this does make it hard when the 20 year old should of just shut up when she knew it was my wife. Originally Posted by IronMan
Appears to be a form of validation of Dodger's First Rule of Provider Selection: The Flake Quotient appears to increase as the age of the provider decreases. Which appeared earlier today in Tigg's thread under the category of stating the obvious ... but, after all .. they give Newton credit for discovering gravity ... like it didn't exist before?
Absolutely too figgin' funny...not as serious of an issue for you as it would be for others in this situation, as it sounds like your wife is more open minded than most. While there may be a few younger ladies who conduct themselves in a professional manner, the inmature ones definitely outnumber them. What a shame!

Just goes to show, ya have to weigh the odds on safety and discretion versus young and stupid. Risk takers choose the latter. It was nice of you to help the brat out. She won't last too long if she continues that behavior. I guess the other gents need to know who she is though. Wouldn't want them subjected to a potential "incident".

Hate your bad luck, but it doesn't sound like you're gonna miss a beat. '-) Best of luck and hope you're feeling better soon!
Good luck bro!
you can look up my reviews and find her without me saying!

Absolutely too figgin' funny...not as serious of an issue for you as it would be for others in this situation, as it sounds like your wife is more open minded than most. While there may be a few younger ladies who conduct themselves in a professional manner, the inmature ones definitely outnumber them. What a shame!

Just goes to show, ya have to weigh the odds on safety and discretion versus young and stupid. Risk takers choose the latter. It was nice of you to help the brat out. She won't last too long if she continues that behavior. I guess the other gents need to know who she is though. Wouldn't want them subjected to a potential "incident".

Hate your bad luck, but it doesn't sound like you're gonna miss a beat. '-) Best of luck and hope you're feeling better soon! Originally Posted by M A X
PRIVATE]
The list here is long, but here are a handful of the OP's hobby issues:

1. No hobby phone
2. No hobby phone
3. No hobby phone
4. Advancing money to providers (hence the "because I owe you a few sessions" comment
5. Wife has access to real phone which is also hobby phone
6. No hobby phone
7. repeat business with a head case provider (only a head case goes off like that)
8. probable sharing of thoughts on other providers with head case provider (otherwise she wouldn't know who to tell the wife to be "worried about")
9. No hobby phone
10. Just a shit load of bad luck. I am sorry dude.[/PRIVATE]
you can look up my reviews and find her without me saying! Originally Posted by IronMan
or just search the word wife in the provider ads section, as you quoted part of the ad

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=89225
Send this 20 year old to tig! They'd make a perfect pair. Not sure which one would deserve the other more!
Damn, Ironman, as uncle jessie on the dukes of hazzard used to say...if it wasn't for bad luck you wouldn't have no luck at all! Originally Posted by lionheart

All these years I thought it was my Dad that cursed me with that quote! You mean it was Jessie from Dukes of Hazzard?!? That bastard!!

Anytime something crazy happens to me....I call my dad and tell him it's his fault! For cursing me years ago with that one line!! Haahahaaa...
I guess it's only fair to tell him he's off the hook now.

Hmmm....I wonder if Uncle Jessie is listed in the book? Is that Uncle Jessie Duke or Uncle J D? Or....? You know, I'll find him.
Sorry people for the interruption. I was just shocked to see this posted!
Uncle Jessie that F'er!
Sorry...yall go ahead.

Ironman....hon, you're lucky you were already in the hospital. Public place. I wouldn't sleep much if I were you. I mean...just to be safe.
And that provider needs a foot in her ass. ? I have to stop now. Good luck...and I hope you are doing okay.

~Kelly TNT

Wtf?
^ I'm with Berk.

Wow... I hope everything squares away nice and neat for ya hun. That is a mess.
You may have been better off to stay in the hospital and just have the heart attack. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

Exactly. Plus your longterm future would a lot brighter. Go to the light . . .
Wow.....Hope things get better for you.
Hey something positive came out of the deal!
Wife suggested we go to a swing party next weekend!!
GRIN
I am the luckiest guy in the World cause she puts up with me lol

Thanks for all who enjoyed my demise, and extended not only suggestions, critisysm, sympathy, WTF, and condolances !!!

IRON MAN
I take full responsiboity for my problem and wish not to take anything out on the 20 year old. I really did not wish to out her in any way! And wish they did not publish a link to her ad! In spite of her mistakes she does have to make a living!
So please No one need to send anything nasty to the 20 year old she will grow up someday to be a better person!!
just goes to show, when you fuck with the bull, you get the horns.
IronMan you are the tiger woods of eccie...