Anyone else having this problem?

An hour ago I couldn't get on the site with any of 3 different browsers. No problem with other sites so I think it is specific to eccie. Navigating is slow here too.
Do people still use Internet Explorer? Why?

Safari. NO problems.
Do people still use Internet Explorer? Why?

Safari. NO problems. Originally Posted by ExNYer
I am going to download Safari but I been having the issues with Chrome and IE.
Looks like others are complaining too in the technical forum:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=998112

No comments from the mods?
I have 2 computers in my garage. I use chrome and never had a problem. My neighbor uses IE and had problems all day.
having the same problems....probably some liberal plot to silence the conservatives...
I thought I picked up something from CJ and EVA. Remember kids, always use protection!

I have a slight problem, I avoid Google. I don't like them or their handling of my data. I can go to firefox like my laptop. At least it's not just me. So maybe it is a plot....of course they would attack the smartest, most resourceful, and the greatest threat.
I'm using Firefox now. Don't see any problems yet. Thanks for the help. (this does not include the human chanker sores CJ and EVA
I have a slight problem, I avoid Google. I don't like them or their handling of my data. I can go to firefox like my laptop. At least it's not just me. So maybe it is a plot....of course they would attack the smartest, most resourceful, and the greatest threat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You might be on Google's hit list.

Didn't they send out Drones one time to Starlight to keep a close watch on you?

This site must have done something that Explorer doesn't like. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Pop Up Advertising with Links to the Advertiser .. IE is resisting the fishing going on and the blockers are preventing the links from connecting and putting shit on your computer. I've been having trouble with Eccie for weeks .. it's "always" my computer, but I ONLY have problems on this website.

I'm beginning to believe the same techs supporting this one did ACA's site!

I just switched to Google Chrome to see if it made a difference. It does.

Google is set up to "fish" automatically .. so now when you log onto the computer after using "google" it will prompt you with asking if you want a BBBJ today, or just a BNG with XXX? It will come in the email too!!!!
Followup. Just tried Google Chrome ... loaded just for Eccie usage. Quit, back again. Fast.

Yesterday with IE I would not have been able to post this comment.
I thought I picked up something from CJ and EVA. Remember kids, always use protection!

I have a slight problem, I avoid Google. I don't like them or their handling of my data. I can go to firefox like my laptop. At least it's not just me. So maybe it is a plot....of course they would attack the smartest, most resourceful, and the greatest threat. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
If you think you got something from me, quit sucking my dick.
If you think you got something from me, quit sucking my dick. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
How come you keep letting some guy suck your dick?

Or doesn't it make any difference to you?
How come you keep letting some guy suck your dick?

Or doesn't it make any difference to you? Originally Posted by LexusLover
One stupid comment followed by another stupid comment. You and JD are the same.The stupid brothers. Don't get your hopes up you can't suck my dick.
Yes, it requires a dick to suck and the rumor is that you have no proof of sex.