Has Houston changed for a provider ?

Serously......How Dare You come on here and Blame these Houston guys for your lack of Advertising skills....shame on you!!

Since you are a $$ *cough kinda of girl then you should know marketing skills......

You could of at least put a effort into a "look at me threAD".....not a "i hate Houston threAD".....it didn't go well for the last chick that did that.....

just sayn
where u at ? the Galleria area ?

if so theres your problem, major competition there

i just got verified yesterday , give me a while to figure out about showcases okay sweetie. My prices are $$ for the hour, don't blame me for something that was put in the review, he chose to put what he payed not me .

Whats the stick in your azz about John ? Did it hurt going in, "The earlier the better, seems like you all gassed up, I mean Assed up !

I can't stand guys who pick on women , what a punk ! Originally Posted by JulietteTheIrishShot
LMAO!!

I tried being nice to you... go back to post #3... then your attitude turned this thread sideways. You want to act like a bitch... you get treated like a bitch.

Now... want to play nice?

Fine, i'll try again.

Juliette, obviously you are new to the business and thats fine. Hobbyists as well as providers have to start somewhere. You have a few things to learn, but that can't always be held against you.

1. Get a showcase together that has recent pics, contact information and above all... your rates.

2. Post an ad that gives your potential clientele TIME... to peruse the boards and actually see that you are here and available. We don't all live online with nothing to do but look at ECCIE all day. Some of us need an opportunity to put a plan together.

3. Be patient. This trip may very well be a bust, but at least we know you are out there and available... and like I said earlier, if you would just be patient you may get some calls for later today or tonight.

Getting pissed off and bailing out of town isn't going to help you AT ALL!!

Now that we know that your rate is $$ Hr. maybe the phone will ring.
I have never been to Houston, and will never visit again. I have never had a hard time booking appointments anywhere I have visited, but I can honestly say Houston has been the biggest disappointment.

I'm sorry gentlemen, I know there are a million wonderful hobbyists in the area, but maybe older girl-next-door types are just not cut out for THIS big city. Leaving tomorrow, onto the next!

GOOD LUCK LADIES! I'm outta here! Too many bullshitters, creepers, and police calling my phone!
CBJ, That is $ an hour stuff, if at all.
Kristy says, "I have never been to Houston, and will never visit again".

???
CBJ, That is $ an hour stuff, if at all. Originally Posted by Jackie S
To you maybe.....just sayin'
Again Kristy....one AD, one post in a Alerts section about a stupid email.....and you expect the guys to crawl all over you......

Post alittle more in the city you will be visiting in a couple of weeks in advanced.....

I'm visiting Austin on the 24th thru the 28th......I'm almost booked already because I HAVE BEEN OVER THERE FUCKING WITH THEM IN THEIR FORUMS......ADVERTISING!!!

Call it being a post whore or not....i don't give a dayum....its the best advertising skill on this board that a provider can do for herself....
So Juliette posts an ad Friday night then less than 12 hrs later she starts this thread about how Houston sucks as no one has called her. She has no showcase, one review indicating a $300 cbj & there are no other rates or services posted by her contradicting what's in the one review? She then proceeds to throw attitude all over members for responding to her thread. She further shows her disdain for Houston and indicates how she can't wait to get out of here.

Juliette you reallly need to work on your attitude and expectations. You're going to do no better in Dallas or anywhere else for that matter acting like this or having such expectations. 12hrs is barely enough time for your ad to be seen, especially posting it late on a Friday night. Although this will piss you off further, lack of interest in you has probably been due to your actions and the contents of your one review, not the city. With an attitude like you have displayed, I'm happy you're heading back to Dallas. See how your service does in Dallas. If you think the "competition" here is bad, just wait til you get back there.

Kristy, sorry you had a bad time. Have a nice drive out. Since you're not my type, no loss to me. Justin Scott might be a little dissapointed.

I love how these girls blame a City for lack of interest......

I'm under BDS! Oh yeah!! You girls could learn a lot from her.
Kristy says, "I have never been to Houston, and will never visit again".

??? Originally Posted by Jackie S
And she has a Houston phone number. 832-322-2187
I find it funny.. you give us little to no lead time that you're comming to houston.. no showcase explaining your services or rates. Then when you don't get called you get mad. What makes it better is you get all uppity when people try to give you advice... lol..

Seeing your pics you're very attractive.. physically.. but with an attitude that you have shown us. It kills it for me..

Make a showcase..

Explain your services and donation....

Grow up..

Done..
  • Seedy
  • 02-12-2011, 11:05 AM
Sorry I just can't resist, don't go away mad, just go away. LMAO
The Bad attitude won't fly here!
  • Satin
  • 02-12-2011, 11:38 AM
This is funny as shit and getting to be a familiar theme here..lmao!!!

I suggest that all these "providers" read the posts by my girl BDS and also the one by Latina Bella....this is all they need to know...

Also I think if they would take the time to research the way it is here and adjust their price point accordingly, it would alleviate their frustrations.

LMAO at my boy J353...you're on a roll.
  • K2S0
  • 02-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Damn, this thread is hilarious!

Anyway, Juliette, your reaction to this whole ordeal speaks volumes about your maturity as well as your patience. You blew up at the entire city because you didn't get one response after a small window of time. I'd understand if you got NCNS by a few hobbyists or had a couple of rude conversations trying to set up an appointment. But that didn't happen. You're simply mad because you did not get a response.

No calls does not automatically mean you are purposely being ignored.
But that's the conclusion you came to.

If you can lose patience with an entire city because of that, then it doesn't bode well for you in any future endeavors. You've already shown how volatile your attitude is in this thread. And before you blame the responses in this thread for your attitude, you provoked those responses.

Who knows you could be an amazing provider worth every single goddamned cent when it comes down to the BCD stuff. But people are looking for an entire package and you're not painting your product in a good light for the consumer.

You say you don't deserve this and can do better? Then good luck.