WombRaider versus UnderConstruction

Belief is a funny thing. Doesn't mean something is a fact. You can believe it with all your might. And it's still wrong. Where's LL, why isn't he posting? I still want to see you two post at the same time. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're seriously deluded if you imagine anyone believes a word you post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're seriously deluded if you imagine anyone believes a word you post, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I invite anyone to go look at the post patterns of you two. That's what finally did it for me. The gaps match up, time after time. At no time have you two ever posted closer than a few minutes apart. And always alternating. You think that's an accident? Anyone can look and see exactly what I saw.

People don't have to believe me, they can see for themselves.
I invite anyone to go look at the post patterns of you two. That's what finally did it for me. The gaps match up, time after time. At no time have you two ever posted closer than a few minutes apart. And always alternating. You think that's an accident? Anyone can look and see exactly what I saw.

People don't have to believe me, they can see for themselves.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're an unabashed liar, and no one should ever believe a word you post. And they won't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're an unabashed liar, and no one should ever believe a word you post. And they won't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I plainly said they don't have to believe me. The evidence is right there for anyone to examine for themselves. Page after page of gaps that match up exactly. A flurry of posts from IB and LL is nowhere to be seen. Then LL posts for a while and IB is nowhere to be seen. Page after page of these gaps matching up. Just post at the same time and prove me wrong.
I plainly said they don't have to believe me. The evidence is right there for anyone to examine for themselves. Page after page of gaps that match up exactly. A flurry of posts from IB and LL is nowhere to be seen. Then LL posts for a while and IB is nowhere to be seen. Page after page of these gaps matching up. Just post at the same time and prove me wrong. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Don't worry. No one believes you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Don't worry. No one believes you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Only one person has to believe me, the mod. I could have let it go, but you're such an asshole. This place will be entirely different without you 'two' dumbasses around.
Only one person has to believe me, the mod. I could have let it go, but you're such an asshole. This place will be entirely different without you 'two' dumbasses around. Originally Posted by WombRaider
All the mods can do is prove that you are lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
All the mods can do is prove that you are lying again, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We'll see. It's out of my hands now.
We'll see. It's out of my hands now. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're quite deluded if you ever imagined that you had any power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
You're quite deluded if you ever imagined that you had any power, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I don't need to have any power. I just presented my case to the mod. As I said, we'll see what happens.

Of course, you could always just leave, you chickenshit chicken dick dancer.
I don't need to have any power. I just presented my case to the mod. As I said, we'll see what happens.

Of course, you could always just leave, you chickenshit chicken dick dancer.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Your case is based on lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence, you have no case, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Your case is based on lies, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Hence you have no case, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Oh, it's a pretty good case. I knew I was onto something when I noticed you two never post at the same times. After that it was just simple looking and checking the post times and the gaps become quite evident. It can't be coincidental that one never posts when the other is posting and that you never post closer than a few minutes apart. And that you joined at basically the same exact time. It was like a puzzle and the more pieces I collected, the more the picture came into focus.
Oh, it's a pretty good case. I knew I was onto something when I noticed you two never post at the same times. After that it was just simple looking and checking the post times and the gaps become quite evident. It can't be coincidental that one never posts when the other is posting and that you never post closer than a few minutes apart. And that you joined at basically the same exact time. It was like a puzzle and the more pieces I collected, the more the picture came into focus. Originally Posted by WombRaider
It's obvious you've never had either an intellect for discerning facts or decent observational skills to see reality for what it is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
It's obvious you've never had either an intellect for discerning facts or decent observational skills to see reality for what it is, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As I've said many times now, it's out of my hands. If you've got nothing to be worried about, why do you insist on continuing to deny it. That just makes you look more guilty. If you truly had nothing to worry about, you would move on. I've obviously rattled you and you should be rattled.
As I've said many times now, it's out of my hands. If you've got nothing to be worried about, why do you insist on continuing to deny it. That just makes you look more guilty. If you truly had nothing to worry about, you would move on. I've obviously rattled you and you should be rattled. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the one who will be embarrassed, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.