No Thank You....ccwaverunner's Fake Review.

Twiggy, you should get your facts together before you start spilling off from the mouth.
In his review he paid 200hhr and that's not low balling by any means. Also, everything in his review was positive, even in the ROS.

Oh, and he gave a YES, for recommendation. Originally Posted by Passion2015
All this doesn't matter. He wrote this review to be malicious and hurt her business for SOME REASON.. Maybe he was asking for a 30M appointment, Maybe something else NOT on her menu but, whatever the reason... he did NOT get what he wanted and now is trying to hurt her business.
I have Met SA Angel and she was nothing but nice and sweet and a great conversationalist. It is a positive review as she got a Yes from the gent in question. Which brings me too. Why would a lady of her caliber bring attention to herself and call out a positive review of her as fake. She has nothing to gain by saying this. In fact. She had more to lose as people would wonder why she would call out a YES review. Well. I will tell you why. She did the the right thing. Not the popular thing. Most would have let it slide as it would only help them. But she is protecting the community to make sure the integrity(I know crazy) of this site is maintained.

Now. I am not sure why gents would do this. But. It has happened before. Hopefully things work out and if anything. Her side was told.
And what motive would he have to write a fake review?
Look at his review history, he easily has PA into 2018.
On the other hand if she did a half hour appointment and didn't want it publicized she stands to gain by it being removed!
All this doesn't matter. He wrote this review to be malicious and hurt her business for SOME REASON.. Maybe he was asking for a 30M appointment, Maybe something else NOT on her menu but, whatever the reason... he did NOT get what he wanted and now is trying to hurt her business. Originally Posted by TW!GGY
That's a big matzo ball of speculation
Only thing for sure, he wrote it and she denied it happened.
Up to the resources available to the Mods to determine the rest.

And what motive would he have to write a fake review?
Look at his review history, he easily has PA into 2018.
On the other hand if she did a half hour appointment and didn't want it publicized she stands to gain by it being removed! Originally Posted by submarineracer
The Mods will determine that. I know it is available, but I never thought of giving permission for IP address at specified time to determine location of someone.

And i'm sure the subject in question knows about this thread.

The silence is deafening.
What would an IP address prove? It's not that long of a drive from SA to Austin and back and with remote access software these days it's not uncommon for people to compute through the cloud doing al their work from a computer in their office or at home..... I can access 3 different computers in 3 different locations from my phone or tablet and post from any of them.

She probably told some regular she was unavailable that day and never expected the review to pop up and is back pedaling now trying to cover her ass with another client...
Ya'll are ridiculous.

Why would I drive to Austin and get a hotel incall for a paltry 200 dollars? After incall costs and gas I'm clearing maybe 80 dollars.

"Oh well then you saw more than one person!"

Again, bull hockey. Find a person in Austin I saw the 18th with proof. I was with a San Antonio client that day for 12 hours....you REALLY think I'd bother with another appointment? If ccwaverunner did see me he'd have my hobby number. The area code and the last three digits per the masking guideline should suffice. If he's a regular then he should also be able to describe the comforter set I have on the bed of my San Antonio incall. Or how about he RTM's a PM I've sent him besides the one I sent him when I noticed the review? He has never communicated with me....EVER. (Bolded just for you Twiggy. I doubt he was being malicious to me specifically. He just thought I wouldn't notice or mind.) It's harder to prove something by the absence of info whereas all he has to do send a PM or make a post that consists of six numbers.

"Why don't you get this client you did see to post on your behalf then?"

He's a lurker and ya'll would just assume he's a mandle even though he joined the site before I did. Plus, involving a good client in SHMB drama is never a good idea. It's funny how you assume providers are stupid but to protect our internet cred we turn into frigging female James Bonds. So far ya'll have me driving to Austin, checking into a hotel, seeing ccwaverunner for 30 minutes, driving back to SA, making sure I ONLY sign onto the site while I'm in SA or using remote access. That's a whole lotta effort to cover tracks that I would have had no idea I needed to cover at the time. If I really wanted to cover my IP why wouldn't I just use a TOR browser?

Finally, let's go have a little trip to the fantasy land where ccwaverunner actually was a regular and I somehow failed basic logic and so would decide 80 dollars is a good profit for 4-5 hours of effort...why wouldn't I just sweet talk him into changing his review to reflect a full hour? I might seem super caustic to ya'll Austinites but in person I'd give sugar a toothache.
What would an IP address prove? It's not that long of a drive from SA to Austin and back and with remote access software these days it's not uncommon for people to compute through the cloud doing al their work from a computer in their office or at home..... I can access 3 different computers in 3 different locations from my phone or tablet and post from any of them.

She probably told some regular she was unavailable that day and never expected the review to pop up and is back pedaling now trying to cover her ass with another client... Originally Posted by Whispers
" I can access 3 different computers in 3 different locations from my phone or tablet and post from any of them."

Cat in the Hat!
the subject in question knows about this thread. The silence is deafening. Originally Posted by Precious_b
Hmmm, perhaps the pussycat got his tongue.
... I can access 3 different computers in 3 different locations from my phone or tablet and post from any of them ... Originally Posted by Whispers
Is one of the three in Kansas City, or did you get run out of there?
Well well , all i can say is SA Angel is a very sweet darling lady....she does not do 30 mins plain and simple ....