I was sexually assaulted by Dianne Feinstein

Yes...

Me thinks someone protested too much on that one.

Not that there’s anything wrong with that.
Not that there’s anything wrong with that. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not at all, Dali Seinfeld Lama.

Fyi - The Wall Street Journal even wrote an editorial on Bert and Ernie yesterday. I would post it, but it's off-topic here and if I start a new thread it might offend someone.
Back on topic - any more #DemocratsRapedMeToo stories? Surely this is only the tip of iceberg!
##metoo Here in Travis county i'am raped every Jan when I have to pay my property taxes.. You know to help fund the free lunches for illegal immigrants and erect monuments honoring the homeless..
My sister was groped by George Wallace before she was legal...he made her wear black face make up.
How did that make you feel. Tell me more about the experience Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Actually....after conferring with my lawyers for the last 3 Days we have determined that it was a Merrick Garland who groped me.
Joe Biden fondled my Grandmother.
In the mens or womens restroom? Just fyi - They don't have bathtubs or showers in there. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
He doesn't claim that there were!
That's funny shit right there, DiFi assaults me every time she talks and is on the TV ,
Makes you wonder IF somebody said she touched them what would happen ( you know like back in 1890)
Turn off your TV.
Turn off your TV. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
that's good advice, you should try it