Starbucks drama

- Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
That's how it ends up on the Thin Blue Line, lol. The Cops have more power than some pimple faced Barista at Starsucks, lol.
From Comey on down to the cop on the street...the Deep State is strong
  • oeb11
  • 07-08-2019, 03:47 PM
Growing up there were always police at the local Dunkin Doughnuts. They were always welcome and appreciated. I wonder if a cop can even afford Starbucks. They’re underpaid for what they do. Starbucks is grossly expensive and overrated coffee. Originally Posted by bambino

+1 Bambino.
From Comey on down to the cop on the street...the Deep State is strong Originally Posted by matchingmole
Local Law Enforcement is not part of the "Deep State". You apparently are not very well versed in the concept of the Deep State and what in entails.
Local Law Enforcement is not part of the "Deep State". You apparently are not very well versed in the concept of the Deep State and what in entails. Originally Posted by Levianon17
There is no deep state...just another manifestation of the paranoia of Trump
There is no deep state...just another manifestation of the paranoia of Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole
Who killed the Kennedys?
There is no deep state...just another manifestation of the paranoia of Trump Originally Posted by matchingmole
Are you getting confused?
Who killed the Kennedys? Originally Posted by bambino
It was you and me
Pleased to meet you, won’t you guess my name...
It was you and me Originally Posted by matchingmole
No it wasn’t, and neither was it Oswald or Sirhan Sirhan. There’s a reason why Congress limited an FBI director to a ten year term. His name was Hoover. And Comey and crew did their best imitation of Hoover.

But what is bugging you is the nature of my game.
No it wasn’t, and neither was it Oswald or Sirhan Sirhan. There’s a reason why Congress limited an FBI director to a ten year term. His name was Hoover. And Comey and crew did their best imitation of Hoover.

But what is bugging you is the nature of my game. Originally Posted by bambino

You forgot 911 was an inside job
The moon landing was faked
Trump is a stable genius
You forgot 911 was an inside job
The moon landing was faked
Trump is a stable genius
Originally Posted by matchingmole
No I didn’t. Trump is a stable genius. It’s people with TDS that are unstable and stupid. We most definitely landed on the moon. I have proof. I was there one day and found Alan Sheppard’s Titlelist. It was on the dark side of the Moon. He nutted that 6 iron. And 911 wasn’t an inside job. But we were lackadaisical in our approach to terrorism. I mean, they took flight lessons here. And only took lessons on take off, not landing. Doncha think that would have set off some red flags?

I’m a man of wealth and taste
I think Starbucks is a special kind of stupid.
I think Starbucks is a special kind of stupid. Originally Posted by AlluringEuropean
Hubba hubba hubba