Where the fuck is Shayla

Finally, a thread about someone who is actually missed!

She was a cool chick, even cooler how she didn't make a big deal out of leaving eccie only to return back again and again and again. When people do that it can get so tiring and played out. Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
I had been wondering about Shayla also. I found her mature beyond her years. She was so popular, yet so humble. I'm sure she is doing just fine.
+ 1 Ansley, I always thought she was a really cool girl, she was a tell it like it is girl
  • MrGiz
  • 08-05-2012, 10:35 AM
+1 on anything coming from Ansley!
Throw in Skylar and Shayla. . . that's one tasty trio!!
Someone said it finally. You got balls girl. Originally Posted by hiddenrose
Welcome back to the board...no one missed you...except Mijo...
Welcome back to the board...no one missed you...except Mijo... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
I did, she was fun to play with.
Welcome back to the board...no one missed you...except Mijo... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
except now appears MIJO is on vacation....hhmm makes one wonder about the timing.....
Don't think too hard on that one IV
Don't think too hard on that one IV Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
me think to hard...never,,,,than I would have to care...LOL....
She probably had to get away for awhile after that super thread about her. I bet she was being bothered every day. JMO
Shayla is a girl I have really wanted to meet. I liked her responses in threads; she seemed thoughtful and bright. We exchanged a couple of PM's. She was always kind in them. If I was a man of money, I would have made a trip to Calgary for the special purpose of meeting her. Best wishes to you Shayla, wherever you are!
PS Now her showcase says Montreal, but location says Halifax. Looked like she just checked in yesterday. Maybe she needs some privacy. I just hope she will cum to central AR and share some private time with me!
I think she moved. Maybe she does want some privacy. You never know what's going on in this crazy hobby. I had a great chance to meet her in LV and I blew it so I hope somewhere down the road the chance comes up again. Just something about that girl that stirs it up.
[QUOTE=burkalini;3013828]I think she moved. Maybe she does want some privacy. You never know what's going on in this crazy hobby. I had a great chance to meet her in LV and I blew it so I hope somewhere down the road the chance comes up again. Just something about that girl that stirs it up.[/QUOTE]

Definitely something about her.
+1 on anything coming from Ansley!
Throw in Skylar and Shayla. . . that's one tasty trio!! Originally Posted by MrGiz
What a sweet heart.
By coincidence I just happened to hear from our lovely Shayla last week and she said that she just moved to Halifax (wherever the fuck that is?) Said she's been real busy, but said to tell all of the texas guys "Hi" for her! She is something --isn't she!!