Drinking: yay or nay?

Would body shots during a session be inappropriate?

An ice cold beer given me by a hot looking woman that's about to rock my world sounds like a little slice of heaven to me. Do I have to have the alcohol? No, I just need the lady.

B
Some of the wildest times started at the bar and continued elsewhere
Do you drink?
Sometimes...
Do you drink before a date?
Depends...ahem...on...
How much do you drink before a date? Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
Let's just say...for moments like this, B&S...A LOT!(for the fella that goes through with it!)
See the results? Great aren't they!!! Amazing what a little drank can do!

Let's just say...for moments like this, B&S...A LOT!(for the fella that goes through with it!)
See the results? Great aren't they!!! Amazing what a little drank can do!

Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
Perfect!
And when I tell them I don't drink they look at me like I have 2 heads. Originally Posted by RandomBlkChick
LOL. I don't drink either and I normally get looked at that way as well.

Years ago I shared an incall with a few girls and one of them used to have to get hammered before every appointment. She would actually show up early just so she could sit around and get drunk. I always used to feel bad for her. I would hate to have to be plastered just to do/enjoy my job. Thankfully for her liver, she has been retired for a while.
Maybe that should be revised to:
Slight Drinking + Sex = Wilder Experience
Too much drinking + Sex = Whiskey Dicks and Sloppy Performance Originally Posted by tia travels
Obviously, when you do anything you can't be over doing the drinking, but I do agree... A buzz makes things a bit wild.
  • Laz
  • 08-13-2012, 01:04 PM
I was married to an alcoholic that was a total BITCH when she drank. I don't see drinking as fun anymore. I prefer a provider that has fun with sex without drinking.
I'm not a drinker. Personally, I don't care for the taste of alcohol. Now, if a lady wants to imbibe I'm not one to say no just as long as she doesn't expect me to provide the adult beverages nor get plastered. I can see where for some, a drink helps take the edge off. If I liked alcohol, I'd probably have a drink simply for that reason. Only time I've been with women who wanted to drink was about a year ago when I set up a threesome. These 2 girls brought a bar with them-- vodka, whiskey, rum, you name it; they brought it.
No drinks before a date.

I bring bottles of champagne, how many? That depends on the number of hours and the number of girls.

1 girl 2 hours = 2 bottles of champagne
1 girl 3 hours = 3 bottles of champagne
2 girls 2 hours = 3 bottles of champagne
2 girls 3 hours = 4 bottles of champagne

And always: strawberries, whipped cream and party bites. Originally Posted by waverunner234

Two bottles of Champagne in two hours and I'm out of control. I can only handle a glass or two of champagne a day.

I only drink with my ATF. He's so much fun .
I drink but not before I hobby, its hard enough to get my little pecker up without getting drunk before my date!!!
I personally can take it or leave it! As long as the lady is there we will have all the fun we need.
dont mind the drinks....eases the ice and tension if im new to her. besides....more relaxed means a few more strokes. i hate feeling left out when junior has shot his load and im still going mentally.