Pharoah's reopened

The CDC said that patients with Covid-19 could be sent to a nursing home if proper percautions were in place. The only precaution that cuomo put in place was he sent some body bags along with the infected patients. Yes, that is literally true. Why did so many democrat governors do this to kill old people but Republicans like the governor of Florida did not? Cuomo killed the most of anyone. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Florida scientist Rebekah Jones. Nuff said.

There's a reason why 99% of the US calls Cuomo "Americas Governor".

Do we really need to discuss why Biden leads in the polls? (most of the time by north of 10 points)

Do we need to discuss why trump NEEDS putin to help him win the election? My God, how can you stomach the fact that trump is allowing putin's bounty to kill our soldiers!! Oh I get it, US intelligence is the finest in the world but trump believes putin.
There's a reason why 99% of the US calls Cuomo "Americas Governor". Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Incorrect.

And.....

Ranger nailed it....

Cuhomo killed the most people of anyone in nursing homes... and THAT was his call....

You are entitled to your opinion.... you are not entitled to create your own facts.... that's Zollner's job....
NYS needs a Electoral College

I forget, but I think NYS has 62 counties

last run he won only 7 of them
sadly Monroe and Erie being 2 of the 7.

other clubs in UPSET NY I have no idea
but Playmates its

You are entitled to your opinion.... you are not entitled to create your own facts.... that's Zollner's job.... Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar

I'm entitled to the same facts putin tells trumps is the real facts
I'm entitled to the same facts putin tells trumps is the real facts Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
is that only if China ok's it ?
Florida scientist Rebekah Jones. Nuff said.

There's a reason why 99% of the US calls Cuomo "Americas Governor".

Do we really need to discuss why Biden leads in the polls? (most of the time by north of 10 points)

Do we need to discuss why trump NEEDS putin to help him win the election? My God, how can you stomach the fact that trump is allowing putin's bounty to kill our soldiers!! Oh I get it, US intelligence is the finest in the world but trump believes putin. Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
99% percent of the US does not call el duce America's governor. You have been watching too much CNN.

Basement Biden is leading in the polls just like hilarry did.

Bounties for the taliban to kill our troops....Air strikes ordered by President Trump in Syria has killed Russian troops. Weapons that President Trump have given to Ukraine have been used to kill Russians. Open your eyes and see what is going on and how the world works. Besides, the taliban have been killing American troops since bush bag left them in the stan for what reason I do not know. Does anyone think that the offer of a few bucks to kill an American is more of an incentive that 72 virgins?? Come on.......
99% percent of the US does not call el duce America's governor. You have been watching too much CNN.

Bounties for the taliban to kill our troops....Air strikes ordered by President Trump in Syria has killed Russian troops. Weapons that President Trump have given to Ukraine have been used to kill Russians. Open your eyes and see what is going on and how the world works. Besides, the taliban have been killing American troops since bush bag left them in the stan for what reason I do not know. Does anyone think that the offer of a few bucks to kill an American is more of an incentive that 72 virgins?? Come on....... Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
I always hangup on poll calls. Its best ta let not know till late in the real count
Good for Pharoah's. Buffalo economy going in the right direction now!

Bounties for the taliban to kill our troops....Air strikes ordered by President Trump in Syria has killed Russian troops. Weapons that President Trump have given to Ukraine have been used to kill Russians. Open your eyes and see what is going on and how the world works. Besides, the taliban have been killing American troops since bush bag left them in the stan for what reason I do not know. Does anyone think that the offer of a few bucks to kill an American is more of an incentive that 72 virgins?? Come on....... Originally Posted by Ranger Dog

putin could care less what happens to russian troops. And you're saying it's okay for trump to not give a damn about US Troops. trump wants to be just like putin and xi when he grows up. And you want him to be just like them too. I hope you didn't celebrate Independence Day.