Question about manscaping

Cool I'll try that, thanks rambro
I just use soap and a regular two-bladed razor in the shower on the balls and immediate areas around the shaft and clippers/trimmers everywhere else, reapplying the soap as necessary. The key (for me) is keeping it wet to virtually eliminate any chance of nicks. That and a steady, nonrushed hand. After drying a quick rub of alcohol to check for nicks. A cool sensation pretty much means I'm good to go. A little bit of a burn suggests a nick. In that case I just stay inactive for a day or two to let it heal.

For those that don't do it, odds are you're missing out on some pretty good mileage with the ladies.

[To clarify, I use the clippers first, while I'm dry. For those that don't know, water and electricity don't mix] Originally Posted by Rambro Creed
After trial and error over the years and mishaps with the skin on my balls and an electric trimmer (the screams still echo) I ened up doing it your way BUT only with Avon Skin so Soft or a bath oil, not soap. It's slicker than shaving cream and lets you see what your doing. I try using Nair and the like sometimes, but it doesn't seem to work. I was hoping the ladies would be abe to help out with some secrets here...?
There are a lot of responses here but I dont think the OP got some definitive answers. Not everyone can use a razor - a lot of folks have a bleeding disorder where they bleed a lot even with a small minor cut. And so they have to use trimmers / clippers. Quite a significant % of guys do not use razors for their beard also for the same reason.

So ,for these guys the options get limited. Trimming is an option but the chances of a cut are higher than when they are doing the beard. Skin down there is more sensitive and some areas are hard to reach. I dont know - if hair removal creams work for those sensitive areas- like Veet or Nair. Maybe the ladies here or guys who have used it can chime in.

Hair removal creams are generally not suggested for male sensitive areas - so I dont know how much of a benefit they are.
Wax it Please in front of me for my pleasure... Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston
You LIKE to inflick pain, don't you?
  • Trey
  • 05-28-2012, 10:10 AM
I've used the cream before, never had an issue. Sometimes it takes two applications just don't get it on the head of your Dick. A shower and a credit card to use like a razor is all you need after that.
Just a FYI: Hard Cocks and tight balls are easier to shave and the less hair in my mouth the more Cock I can suck in.............IJS
I've used the cream before, never had an issue. Sometimes it takes two applications just don't get it on the head of your Dick. A shower and a credit card to use like a razor is all you need after that. Originally Posted by trey
So,what brand of cream did you/ do you use ??
  • Trey
  • 05-28-2012, 02:39 PM
So,what brand of cream did you/ do you use ?? Originally Posted by delimex007
Magic shave I think it just says magic now. There is a kinda green blue bottle and a brown bottle. Get the brown, apply for about five mins or so turn on shower watch that shit come off like you got radiation poison. Use credit card to scrape away excess cream and hair. Some won't come off apply again and repeat.
Has anyone tried the doit yourself laser treatment advertised on tv?
Just use RoundUp and spray the area where you want to get rid of the weeds. Make sure you cover the helmet and the opening because if that stuff gets in the urethra and makes it way in, that's some nasty stuff.
Magic shave I think it just says magic now. There is a kinda green blue bottle and a brown bottle. Get the brown, apply for about five mins or so turn on shower watch that shit come off like you got radiation poison. Use credit card to scrape away excess cream and hair. Some won't come off apply again and repeat. Originally Posted by trey
That's good to know man thanks...

Just use RoundUp and spray the area where you want to get rid of the weeds. Make sure you cover the helmet and the opening because if that stuff gets in the urethra and makes it way in, that's some nasty stuff. Originally Posted by punisher
If you are joking you better say so or some idiot might try this. If not then wow cause no way would I had thought putting a pesticides near my dick would be a smart thing to do lol.
That's good to know man thanks...

If you are joking you better say so or some idiot might try this. If not then wow cause no way would I had thought putting a pesticides near my dick would be a smart thing to do lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Naw, I'm just joking man. So to all the idiots:

**WARNING**WARNING**WARNING** Please don't try this at home!!

I'm Punisher, and I approved this message.
May I suggest plucking if youre into slow pain or waxing if youre into fast pain? LOL
I don't even like that word "plucking"... Can you imagine Steve Carel plucking his hairs away lmao.
I tried the MAGIC cream for a while....but sometimes, it would peel off skin. Then, I switched to using a razor (for sensitive skin)...and that's been working well for me.