Women, why do you "hobby"

Supplemental income. Entertainment.

It’s also the first time I’ve felt adequately compensated and appreciated for the excellent work I do.
I'm in it because I just love older men!!! With money,of course.
Very interesting thread. Good to hear from the girls point of view. It's funny, if you talk to people outside the hobby about why women would do this, you would think you are all abused or have "daddy issue." LOL.
Started for the money... stayed for the FUN!! What else is a woman with an insatiable appetite for pleasure supposed to do? I want all the cock I can get!!
😍
😍
Fills the void in my lonely bedroom at home. Originally Posted by Dara-Malaika
I've already told you, all you have to do is call....

I'll fill your voids, alright.

I'll even bring cookies.

I love sex, I love being naughty it makes me feel alive. Eccie is one of the few places where you can find sexy intelligent people. I love 💕 oral !
Love you ladies.
Awe xoxo
Well....initially for obvious reasons....

However over the years...it’s become more about the experiences and gentleman I get to show such a wonderful time too...

Idk about you other ladies in your 30s....but this playground for me has only improved the older I get...
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2377289 Just tryin' to bring the linked thread starter and this thread op together. So they may find happiness...........
Supplemental income. Entertainment.

It’s also the first time I’ve felt adequately compensated and appreciated for the excellent work I do. Originally Posted by lizshue81
LIZ------1. yes. 2. yes. 3. yes. -- Doug :-) xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Started for the money... stayed for the FUN!! What else is a woman with an insatiable appetite for pleasure supposed to do? I want all the cock I can get!! Originally Posted by touchofheaven
And they’re better than pancakes.
^^^that!!!! I was a SB for a few years but things got too complicated each time so i decided to do something that would reap the same benefits but wouldn’t turn into commitment. And student loans. Haha Originally Posted by CubanAva
Exactly. I was an SB also and it just always went became too much. . Hobbying has helped me explore my ultra freaky nymph side and make some major cash too.