About That Snowball

lol Yes, Add the Pop Rocks, and you can choose your flavor of Cum.......Strawberry was grand........Like strawberries and cream with lil burst in your mouth..............YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
MMM I need to do that again mmmm...gotta love them strawberry snowballs.....

Happy snowballing! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I got your happy snowball right here babe....
Snowballing is hot

I had a client once that wanted me to save my used condoms from the day, then force feed them to him. It was kinky sexy but all the condom cum was cold. I prefer cum warm n fresh.

I never thought of pop rocks!! I have some in my goodie bag for bj, I'll have to try it. What a great idea.
Make sure to freeze the cum filled condoms if not using that day, then warm them in a bowel of warm water.........Now they are ready to be feed to your lil cum slut....
...then warm them in a bowel of warm water......... Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I know it's warm in your bowels, but I don't think it's water!
I've partaken in a snowball or three myself I find them rather erotic
OMG Sooooooo HOTT!!!

Couple Different ways to do and really is a turn - on
I know it's warm in your bowels, but I don't think it's water! Originally Posted by papadee

Ummm that just might be a new fetish....You never know.....LOL
Immediately after I cum and for several minutes I basically lose any interest in anything erotic. What might have seemed really hot moments before, seems uninteresting or even disgusting right after I cum. So the idea of snowballing after I cum (which is the only time it can be done) seems disgusting at the time. Originally Posted by joe bloe

Joe have her tie you up, blindfold you and let her give you that snowball, that way it takes the decision away from you...trust me you'll love it and she will too...Life's too short not to enjoy the kink...
A married friend and I used to enjoy a version of this. After the first pop we frequently would both nap and I would wake her with oral attention that also involved sharing some of the pie before moving to 69. We both enjoyed 69, but it was always better the second time, and usually led to several other positions for round two. Unfortunately she decided to return to monogomy. Those were the days.....
You greedy gals keep swallowing.
Oooppps! I do try and stop myself so I can share, but when your shooting a hot and heavy load into my mouth its just natural to swallow and suck some more..............
Ms. A you swallow it all down i dont want it back.
For you MB............ANYTHING.
Satyrrical==when I cum that way in summer,I PROMISE to share with you!