Ever have provider try and initiate BBFS?

Dumbass
I really hope you are joking.

Are you kidding me!!!! FUCK HER BAREBACK!! OMG!! What is wrong with you fools!! Ugh! Live life like it is your last day on this earth!!

Bluester Originally Posted by bluester
Are you kidding me!!!! FUCK HER BAREBACK!! OMG!! What is wrong with you fools!! Ugh! Live life like it is your last day on this earth!!

Somebody graduated from the Humpty school of hobbying.

Didn't you see those videos in high school?
  • Twix
  • 06-11-2011, 04:42 PM
was she drunk , or high ? both LOL
I have had 2 different providers try to initiate BBFS. They are both retired.
Bluemax?
It is not all that uncommon. Especially with girls new to the business and younger.... very common with strippers
Wow really? Are they just not thinking? Or just trying to get a permanent sugar daddy?

It is not all that uncommon. Especially with girls new to the business and younger.... very common with strippers Originally Posted by Whispers
How would that help get a Sugar Daddy? lol...baby daddy maybe.

Wow really? Are they just not thinking? Or just trying to get a permanent sugar daddy? Originally Posted by txAustin202
Well I was thinking the giving the girl money part ( that is what sugar daddies do right? ) but you're right, I guess baby daddy is more accurate. But then again there are a lot of deadbeat baby daddies out there.

How would that help get a Sugar Daddy? lol...baby daddy maybe. Originally Posted by Hannah Heresy
Well I was thinking the giving the girl money part ( that is what sugar daddies do right? ) but you're right, I guess baby daddy is more accurate. But then again there are a lot of deadbeat baby daddies out there. Originally Posted by txAustin202
or she could give you a gift that keeps on giving...and you're stuck with someone who shares that gift already thus being somewhat forced to be her sugar daddy.
IMO the current crop of 18-23yos are much less inhibited sexually in all manners and unprotected sex just seems to be the norm.....
Sorry, not joking AT ALL! If a provider wants you to bareback, then FUCKING bareback her! Ugh.... you guys are so friggin naive! This shit goes on ALL the time and the ones that complain the MOST on here, are the ones doing it the most!!

Bluester
I think society is going the way of the movie Idiocracy. I was wrong. We're already there.

Sorry, not joking AT ALL! If a provider wants you to bareback, then FUCKING bareback her! Ugh.... you guys are so friggin naive! This shit goes on ALL the time and the ones that complain the MOST on here, are the ones doing it the most!!