Vote - November 6

I am neither naive nor stupid, Jackie.

But I will vote Democrat.

Why are you voting for Republicans? Because they’re not Democrats? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Wrong again. You're both.

Why are you voting for Republicans? Because they’re not Democrats? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shiela Jackson Lee is my Congressperson. So that one is obvious.

Even though I tend to be a Social Liberal in quite a few things, I find the vast majority of Democrats to be repugnant. Keep in mind, I was becoming a adult in '60's. When I was drafted it was right in the middle of what many call the "hippy" era. Most of my attitudes toward the Left were formed in that era.

I suppose what sums up my political attitude more than anything else is an old saying.........."people who are able to work, and do, should live better than people who are able to work, but won't."

That may be simplistic, but just look at the National Democrats and the people that support them. I know that a vote for any Democrat Senatorial or House Candidate means you are ok with Chuck Schumer being the Senate Majority Leader and Nancy Peloci being Speaker of the House.

That is repugnant.

Yes, because I hate all Democrats and hope they die. (except the members on here, who are not traitorous motherfuckers who deserve to die for being Democrats)

The way politics has evolved, it is no longer "local".

A vote for any Democrat Senatorial Candidate is a vote for Chuck Schumer to be Senate Majority Leader, and a vote for any Democrat House Candidate is a vote vote Nancy Peloci to be Speaker of The House.

That thought is repugnant.
The 2018 United States elections will mostly be held on Tuesday, November 6, 2018. These midterm elections will take place in the middle of Republican President Donald Trump's term. All 435 seats in the United States House of Representatives and 35 of the 100 seats in the United States Senate will be contested.
For details - see link immediately below

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United...lections,_2018

I encourage all to exercise your constitutional right as a Citizen of the United States of America and Vote in elections Nov. 6, 2018. Unfortunately, in past elections , many have chosen to not exercise this precious right. I feel the intense national debate will motivate many who might not other wise have voted - To Go To the Polls and VOTE.
Vote your Conscience and vote your candidate whom you feel supports
your views!
Please check your voter registration - be sure it is current.
Exercise your precious right to decide issues with Your Vote.
May our United States of America always be characterized by the Freedom and
Right to Vote!
OEB11 Originally Posted by oeb11
I agree 100%. Well said!
FWIW, I plan to vote for some Republicans, some Democrats.
I plan to vote for no democrats.

Cedric Richmond is my representative for the district I live in. no repubs in the race I think. It'll be Indies.
I'm voting straight up R.
who cares? most Texans have criminal records so they would have to sit this one out
I plan to vote for no democrats. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

I'd vote green party before i vote dem.
Green?? ugh. they're worse.
who cares? most Texans have criminal records so they would have to sit this one out Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
Care to clarify and give links?
Care to clarify and give links? Originally Posted by winn dixie
http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/20/20019.html
Wrong again. You're both. Originally Posted by Budman
You need to take your foot off the gas, amigo. Your rudeness and constant insults were inappropriate before the new enforcement guidelines were promoted.

Now they’re just plain nasty and insulting.

Cut it out.
http://www.november.org/razorwire/rzold/20/20019.html Originally Posted by 85degreebakery
1 in 20 isn’t “most”. It’s 5%.