Encounter: Amazing time with Mulani in El Paso!

I believe she left. I tried setting up another appointment but never heard back. I don’t really do reviews anymore. The little spinner Maya is in town too. Awesome little thing! Always fun and sexy as hell!
Which Maya Lu? Give up the link...LOL

I believe she left. I tried setting up another appointment but never heard back. I don’t really do reviews anymore. The little spinner Maya is in town too. Awesome little thing! Always fun and sexy as hell! Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
Sweetness Lu...great find...since you say awesome little thing, i take it you've partaken in that...
Yes! Her in k9 is the best! She leaves soon.
The butterfly on her butt cheek damm It was nice to slap it lol, hopefully she comes back soon!!
So me as well I'm guessing since you didn't do reviews she is worth?
Yes! Her in k9 is the best! She leaves soon. Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
So since you don't do reviews but she is Worth?
You guys act like little girls lol freaking “Eccie police” . Everything is fake for you all!! Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Its called “wisdom”.
Who is this guy .... Originally Posted by varman
All signs point to “douchebag”.
Wisdom hahahahaha you are funny!!
Wisdom hahahahaha you are funny!! Originally Posted by Carloscosmos
Razor sharp wit there. Thumbs up.
Yes! Her in k9 is the best! She leaves soon. Originally Posted by Immortal Lu
Sorry to ask again so mua legit? Since I see that if professional photos might be fake anyone else has seen her lately?
Sorry to ask again so mua legit? Since I see that if professional photos might be fake anyone else has seen her lately? Originally Posted by soulzxxx1569
Lu is a veteran here with plenty of credibility.

Also, where are you seeing professional pics? Lu’s link and her ads are pretty much all bathroom selfies.

Finally, please acquaint yourself with the search feature. There are reviews here for Mya.
Lu is a veteran here with plenty of credibility.

Also, where are you seeing professional pics? Lu’s link and her ads are pretty much all bathroom selfies.

Finally, please acquaint yourself with the search feature. There are reviews here for Mya. Originally Posted by ElBandido
I do use the search function. I only got two hits here in el paso. I never doubted of Lu's credibility i am just new here. I just don't want to end up in a LE sting.

She was a website which for me I see peo photos here:

https://www.sweetmya.com/