Coming Back To Buffalo!

Plastic Man is like an STD; something we all try to avoid. Originally Posted by discretefun
But he is the most frequently quoted in The Favorite Frases Repository, so at least one member must appreciate him.
But he is the most frequently quoted in The Favorite Frases Repository, so at least one member must appreciate him. Originally Posted by brasil
But I suspect he may also hold the record for being on the most members Ignore list
Serious thread hijacking

Let the prostitute throw herself around without the mean spirited personal bullshit
Serious thread hijacking

Let the prostitute throw herself around without the mean spirited personal bullshit Originally Posted by Next Best Thing
Lol I love it baby, you sound like an amazing person. But add good, amazing, awesome young tight pussy having prostitute so you have it TOTALLY RIGHT xoxo
Well... this is something..
Well... this is something.. Originally Posted by ben dover
Lol not really just silly typical Eccie s***
Plastic Man is like an STD; something we all try to avoid. Originally Posted by discretefun
yets he cans stills ...fly shitbirds likes ...this ta heights spacex only dreams ...ofs
BUT NOT ONE REVIEW? Dang not ONE? Originally Posted by Star Hollowday
wells ya cans fer sure bets the first wonts be ...withs such a hansome an ...manly lookin funnel such as yerself
wells ya cans fer sure bets the first wonts be ...withs such a hansome an ...manly lookin funnel such as yerself Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ahhh baby I didn't mean to upset you seriously! I was just asking a question like you. Don't be so sensitive leave that to the prostitutes. Sorry my question was better than yours and sorry again to phase you and make you forget how to articulate and spell. Shame on me! It's been fun but Imma let you have it baby! I can't beat you when it comes to weirdness, YOU got that covered but thanks for the laughs And thanks to all you cool guys for responding to my ThreAD xoxo
plastic man ...was ins ...the nam fightin the nazis fer yer right ta be ...a tax dodgin ingrate so yer ...welcome
Welcome back to Buffalo : )
Lol,
PM, don't melt, but she's handled Texas guys for a while, so she knows how to avoid drama.
And throw down when she wants to.
The kitten has claws! Originally Posted by jan-w
Unusual thread
lotsa upset by the "males"

I'd say they are shandle s

but the hookers are

much more emotionally strong

and be hard pressed to that

much distress
lotsa upset by the "males" Originally Posted by JONBALLS
sad ...many such cases

...plastic man ...is only here ta guides an ...be helpful