I Need Help, Im Starting to Like Trump

• WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 07:39 AM

trump's job and his goal are compatible, america first Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
you silly girl... trump's goal has been and will always be to enrich trump.

that is why he likes putin so...he loves those rich russians money, even at the expense of this country.
Maybe I should be posting in the Lets Ask Lexus Thread, but here goes...I'm actually starting to like some things about Trump. As a life long Democrat, albeit a Regan democrat, am I losing my mind?

I mean the guy actually did stop to help some guy getting mugged. Is that right? With all the Fake News perpetrated by Trump and the Ruskies its hard to tell

Hes basically telling the NRA to take a flying fuck, that the rules are changing

Hes actually going to compromise on the DACA

Even though hes an idiot, I think he is tired of America getting fucked on everything

And now this Russian thing wont go away. I'm at a crossroads

I think Pence, ( would never get a second term) would be a colossal fuck up

Should I just let this Russian thing go and jump on the Trump bandwagon and support him ? Originally Posted by themystic
There is a vaccination for that, but it is only 10% effective.
Your symptoms won't last as long and is recommended by the MFG who has a large supply.
you silly girl... trump's goal has been and will always be to enrich trump.

that is why he likes putin so...he loves those rich russians money, even at the expense of this country. Originally Posted by WTF
how many times do you have to check the refrigerator and look in the stove to be sure its off before you can leave the house?
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 07:57 AM
how many times do you have to check the refrigerator and look in the stove to be sure its off before you can leave the house? Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
i do not cook and drink my bottled water room temperature silly girl.

trump only cares about trump

only a fool believes trump cares about this country

bone spurs kept him from real service to this country

if he did not believe in the vietnam war, he should have protested , not faked bone spurs and played baseball

The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Hang in there Mistake!
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 08:55 AM
The first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Hang in there Mistake! Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Mystic my friend don’t be fooled by trump, nothing he says matters because he will say whatever he thinks will play well politically for him, then he does nothing. He has done nothing about DACA except created the problem, he will do the minimum he can get away with about guns and would do nothing at all except for the political pressure. Trump is up the NRA’s ass and just compared immigrants to snakes st CPAC. He would deport anyone not Lilly White if he could. God man snap out of it! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
" He has done nothing about DACA except created the problem..." THAT " creation ", ya lying POS, falls firmly on odummer's narrow shoulders. Revising history AGAIN ' Perfesser " ????
Mystic my friend don’t be fooled by standing shithead, who is either a teacher because they dumbed down his college courses or an out and out fucking liar. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I vote " out and out fucking liar " ! He IS a liberal, after all.
Correct....and he has not stood up to the NRA like the OP opines.

Only reason to like Trump is if you're Russian or love income inequality. Originally Posted by WTF
" Only reason to like Trump " is he kept shrilLIARy from STEALING the Presidency, thinking that she's above ALL laws and her continuing to sell off U.S. assets to the highest bidder with a kickback going to her and Slick Willy's Money Laundering " Foundation " !
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 09:37 AM
I
" Only reason to like Trump " is he kept shrilLIARy from STEALING the Presidency, thinking that she's above ALL laws and her continuing to sell off U.S. assets to the highest bidder with a kickback going to her and Slick Willy's Money Laundering " Foundation " ! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
What US assets did she sell Gay Rey?

Don't get me wrong....they should have shut down the Clinton Foundation or walked away from it but I do not know of her selling US assets.

She is just as bad as Trump, only she would have been stronger on Russia. She understands how dangerous Putin is....whereas Trump has stripped down and bent over for Putin.

Putin has us in a bind because of Afghanistan. Fuck Russia went broke trying to civilize that place. Then Bush and Obama come along and now Trump falling into the same trap.
I never heard one good thing said about Obama from my many Republican friends. Yet Obama took the second biggest financial collapse in American History and turned it around.

I'm looking at Trump as some guy who hijacks a plane, has never flown one. I'm hoping he can land the plane and we don't all die or get hurt to bad

Trust me, I think he is a selfish narracist and completely out for his interests first. I also think he's in bed with the Russians. I think he's the worst president in my lifetime. His character is embarrassing

I'm just maybe looking to see the good
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2018, 10:09 AM

I'm just maybe looking to see the good Originally Posted by themystic
If you like the majority of tax cut going to the wealthy, a stock market propoed up by the government with all this paid for by cut to SS and Medicare/Medicaid in the future, then Trump is your man.

We are looking more and more like Tussia....which Trump admires.
Correct....and he has not stood up to the NRA like the OP opines.

Only reason to like Trump is if you're Russian or love income inequality. Originally Posted by WTF
So, do you give your excess income to the poor, and keep only enough for yourself to survive?
So, do you give your excess income to the poor, and keep only enough for yourself to survive? Originally Posted by friendly fred
he follows the nancy pelosi accumulation model
I never heard one good thing said about Obama from my many Republican friends. Originally Posted by themystic

His acne looks better.