Ballbusting...CBT

You can beat my cock like it owes you money, but my balls just cant take it! Originally Posted by throbin
{note to self...lol}
I have permission to post these.
On topic and totally MY pictures.
I actually MAKE these devices.

BRING IT!

I had to delete these pictures because of the graphic nature. Sorry! EW

I am the BEST at CBT.
I know how far to take you without harming you.
( No animals were harmed while making these pictures.)

I do mild to Over the Top EXTREME

Photo deleted. EW
I am the BEST at CBT.
I know how far to take you without harming you.
( No animals were harmed while making these pictures.)

I do mild to Over the Top EXTREME Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
Goddess, that is hot and exciting. I would enjoy having you do that to me. Please pm me so we can discuss further reality!
  • RFPD
  • 11-28-2012, 08:49 AM
Aha!!! Finally found one of my boundaries.
You can beat my cock like it owes you money, but my balls just cant take it! Originally Posted by throbin
Bring your A Game, Throbbin.
Double down.
That makes me scared Goddess, but maby we can play sometime & you can show me a few things!
As long as it doesn't hurt, I don't bleed out, and I cum and you cum I'm up for anything.....ijs
I have permission to post these.
On topic and totally MY pictures.
I actually MAKE these devices.

BRING IT!

I had to delete these pictures because of the graphic nature. Sorry! EW

Originally Posted by *GoddessDallas*
So where would one go if they did not get to see the pictures. I am curious as to what device this is.
I have my own device.
Um, coming late to this thread, let me say this.

As someone relatively new to the SERIOUS pain scene, the key thing is communication ( as opposed to every other forum). What do you seek, as best you can define it, OR what are you looking to do to someone else'
I do CBT with my small hands, high heels...etc..sometimes tie them up with my shoe laces and hang up on my pole on the ceiling!!
I've played recently with an expert in our realm (no names, but it imight be DDMcGee). All the activities we do on the board benefit from skill--i.e. sesnsitivity to what turns our partner(s) on. But I've found this is expecially true when pain is used to arouse. This is when we need to be especially reponsive to our sub (I say this having been both a serious sub and a 'fairly' serious dom.) Because, in my experience, when we do pass the boundary from 'freakin' strange' to 'that's disgusting, and so are you," there's no turning back.
Im not into the kicking part, but when I am aroused, I love to have my nuts squeezed and twisted and pulled on till I nearly pass out from the pain. These are the best orgasms I have ever had, but it difficult to get a lady to understand that this is pleasurable to me.
I love it too and want it regularly! Originally Posted by maxemus48
Max...PM me.