Encounter: Carmen is my new favorite

My burner Tracfone is an iPhone. I recommend everyone get one for the exact reason Carmen just elucidated. Originally Posted by Hobby1750
Bro, your wearing a bra in your profile pic… lol why would anyone take anything you say seriously? lol
Bro, your wearing a bra in your profile pic… lol why would anyone take anything you say seriously? lol Originally Posted by Tom_pikkin
Wait, are you saying if someone wears a bra, then we shouldn't take what she says here seriously? Heck, I think we're in agreement. That's the exact point we're all making. Argument over.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...ss-photo-award
Bro, your wearing a bra in your profile pic… lol why would anyone take anything you say seriously? lol Originally Posted by Tom_pikkin
I'll take 1 of Hobbys reviews over 10 of yours as legit any day.
Yes, Scoot - agreed. TP is really punching above her.....err I mean "his" weight here by taking on Hobby. Hobby has given so much good information here I almost feel like I should pay for one of his "fixes" .......almost.
I was wondering the same… so when I met her I asked and she explained to me that when it’s an iPhone it’s blue messaging and such, but if it’s an android or text app it’s green and usually the text apps messages pop up more than once or selfies don’t come thru. I was wondering why it was so easy for me to set a date and others had difficulties. so I asked and She explained that since I had an iPhone she knew that it wasn’t a fake number because you can’t fake an iPhone lol. I was definitely Wowed. Originally Posted by Tom_pikkin
I believe this simply means you have “iMessage” enabled, if you disable it on iPhone your text will be green as you are using as a sms. You can also be using iMessage from a iPad and or Mac computer and it will show as blue but I believe you can install the iMessage app on a PC and I know for sure there are emulators for android such as wemessage and the text will be blue. So yeah I believe you can fake it.
Always thought Hobby's avatar was just a guy's face photoshopped onto a woman's body. Thanks for clarification.