Asian heaven

This guy is bullshit. Originally Posted by telephoneman
Thanks for the compliments... Keep ‘em coming, idiot!
Sofie is out of the game
I saw her a few weeks ago she has a regular job
And said no mas for her
  • iquit
  • 07-06-2018, 08:53 PM
Sofie is out of the game
I saw her a few weeks ago she has a regular job
And said no mas for her Originally Posted by Buttermantoo
I think I was one of her last appointments, she really was a nice person.

One of my best memory of latinas is with Estrella when we actually spent like a whole hh just sitting on the bed talking about life, kids, taking pics, showing pics, etc , just being around her playfully - I had a rough day and she probably knew what I needed that day and delivered it in the short time we shared. I know she was a sex goddess but that experience with her made me endear her even more, instead of msog, she gave me something more.
I would love to see Estrella again if anyone knows where she is.
I would love to see Estrella again if anyone knows where she is. Originally Posted by White Tiger
Some of yall mofos are lame as fuck! Its all an illusion with them hos
I think I was one of her last appointments, she really was a nice person.

One of my best memory of latinas is with Estrella when we actually spent like a whole hh just sitting on the bed talking about life, kids, taking pics, showing pics, etc , just being around her playfully - I had a rough day and she probably knew what I needed that day and delivered it in the short time we shared. I know she was a sex goddess but that experience with her made me endear her even more, instead of msog, she gave me something more. Originally Posted by iquit
Some of yall mofos are lame as fuck! Its all an illusion with them hos Originally Posted by oilman12
He got fleeced.
He's got fleas?
Be nice guys, sometimes 1 shot and a calming convo is right for the money.

Sometimes I just want a good massage and a HE vs. full on loving, it all depends on your mood to respect different strokes for different folks.
  • SCBOY
  • 07-13-2018, 10:18 PM
I agree, JustforFun
  • wiggy
  • 07-16-2018, 02:00 AM
i miss alexis a lot Originally Posted by spear89
gl

Alexis is still around. I was talking to her after the raid but never pulled the trigger because there was still too much heat. She was going indy for awhile with just a few regulars she knew.

Anyone know if she got caught during the raid?
So many out there
I agree on Estrella.. we shared some intende moments and also some pretty chill moments. Even shared lunch with me in her birthday suit well past our session. Super cool chick. Wish I knew where she was..
Why WW? Why?
Yep!