Oh God....literally

Again, JL presents a post that causes doubt about his identity.

Jews do NOT believe in heaven or hell, nor do we live our lives based on what may happen when we die.

We make our own HELL ON EARTH. Right now, I think it's somewhere in Missouri.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2014, 02:07 PM
You are the one delineating who was going to hell, not me. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

God had responded to conservatives’ prayers by sending a slate of tea party candidates to wrest control of the Republican Party from Mitch McConnell.

and your ruling is what?

Heaven
Hell

????????
Again, JL presents a post that causes doubt about his identity. funny, coming from a known kofer

Jews do NOT believe in heaven or hell, nor do we live our lives based on what may happen when we die. (where did I say we did? I was debating his assertions)

We make our own HELL ON EARTH. Right now, I think it's somewhere in Missouri, or wherever liberals hold power... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Let them decide for themselves:

The Thirteen Articles of Jewish faith are as follows:

1. Belief in the existence of the Creator, be He Blessed, who is perfect in every manner of existence and is the Primary Cause of all that exists.
  2. The belief in G-d's absolute and unparalleled unity.
  3. The belief in G-d's noncorporeality, nor that He will be affected by any physical occurrences, such as movement, or rest, or dwelling.
  4. The belief in G-d's eternity.
  5. The imperative to worship Him exclusively and no foreign false gods.
  6. The belief that G-d communicates with man through prophecy.
  7. The belief that the prophecy of Moses our teacher has priority.
  8. The belief in the divine origin of the Torah.
  9. The belief in the immutability of the Torah.
  10. The belief in divine omniscience and providence.
  11. The belief in divine reward and retribution.
  12. The belief in the arrival of the Messiah and the messianic era.
  13. The belief in the resurrection of the dead.
God had responded to conservatives’ prayers by sending a slate of tea party candidates to wrest control of the Republican Party from Mitch McConnell.

and your ruling is what?

Heaven
Hell

???????? Originally Posted by CJ7
The belief that G-d communicates with man through prophecy applies if it occurred.
Who the hell knows if G-d spoke with them?
Nothing really to do with your assertion they had a seat in the front row of hell.
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2014, 03:39 PM
The belief that G-d communicates with man through prophecy applies if it occurred.
Nothing really to do with your assertion they had a seat in the front row of hell. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

them ... GLEN BECK.

nothing my Texas ass.....

HELL.

them ... GLEN BECK.

nothing my Texas ass.....

HELL. Originally Posted by CJ7
I'm not a liberal, so I'm not tempted by your gay Texas ass....please quit bringing that disgusting thing up
  • CJ7
  • 04-18-2014, 03:53 PM
I'm not a liberal, so I'm not tempted by your gay Texas ass....please quit bringing that disgusting thing up Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you have a front row seat reserved too ... pretentious bastards like you are top of the list ...., or so you fucking think ...

burn baby burn !

you have a front row seat reserved too ... pretentious bastards like you are top of the list ...., or so you fucking think ...

burn baby burn !

Originally Posted by CJ7
You are wrong... The useful idiots get it first... Damn... don't you study history?